RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I dont want to interact with Cad. In fact if you look at my post history we have virtually have zero interaction in my 50,000+ posts. Cad has been a condescending asshole to me before for no reason, so I have even less reason to cater to him.

Bro I literally followed the rules, until you changed the rules today without telling anyone and then retroactively punished me because Cad cried to you.

I think we should tackle that elephant in the room first.
Remember bro, we can’t control how others treat us but we CAN control our emotions and how we respond!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
"Remind me of the the welching, I am getting old and some of this shit is starting to bleed together." -- @Oblio

There was no welching. Terms of the bet dictated a Jay Cutler avatar. Instead, the avatar was mostly Putin with lipstick, earrings, some other gay shit and Jay Cutler was added to it mostly as an afterthought. I refused to wear it because it was a clear violation of the bet terms: Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar. So the avatar was forced on me for a long time and I stopped posting for a long time in protest. I dont remember the length of time but it was probably close to a year.
Wow sounds like you welched a bet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
do it pussy
So you can throw another temp tantrum like a rickets ridden young daughter who can’t get her father to provide for her family?

I don’t hate amod that much

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Love it when Araysar Araysar gets rickshawed. He gets SO angry. Usually he quits. It really TICKLES my PICKLE.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So you can throw another temp tantrum like a rickets ridden young daughter who can’t get her father to provide for her family?

I don’t hate amod that much

but you just bragged about doing it to me a few days ago

so many lies Foler Foler

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Russian Army is a "Potemkin Farce" according to Zeihan but not a single nation in the world could take them on with exception of US, and US literally ran out of munitions in less than a year. Ukraine, despite the combined intelligence and industrial capacity of NATO now sits without any equipment, amidst a collapsing electrical grid, on their 6th or 7th mobilization in less than a year, unable to push Russia out of the territories that Russia has reunified with Russia through referendums.

That's one hell of a Potemkin Farce. Literally every nation in the world wishes for a "Potemkin Farce" of this quality, and such an industrial base.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
after dodging 19 coup attempts, 14 cancers, and then falling down the stairs and shitting himself, the walls are truly closing in for Vladimir Putin as he now faces MUTINY

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I’m so stoked about this. Can’t wait to rub it in all my mudbloods faces while they sit on their death bed over the next year