RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Having Araysar Araysar funeral on Thursday. His wife and I are eloping on NYE. I’ve adopted both his children but will be sending the black one off to boarding school.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You’re a compulsive liar. Your deer hunting larp has shown us that dirk.

Actually I showed pretty clearly that I do hunt. You're just a compulsive liar on these forums, and virtually nothing you say is true.

Have a nice day. I don't care to respond to you much, it isn't worth my time.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler sorry for your loss bro.

Please tell Araysar Araysar 's wife that her butthole is looking fresh this time of year.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Actually I showed pretty clearly that I do hunt. You're just a compulsive liar on these forums, and virtually nothing you say is true.

Have a nice day. I don't care to respond to you much, it isn't worth my time.
No you didn’t.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Prove it.

Already did. Stop this farce about someone's funeral and his widow. Or prove it. Also prove you have the car you said you did. Also prove you've met Katie Katro. Also prove...never mind, there are too many lies you tell to prove them all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Already did. Stop this farce about someone's funeral and his widow. Or prove it. Also prove you have the car you said you did. Also prove you've met Katie Katro. Also prove...never mind, there are too many lies you tell to prove them all.
Lmao why should I when you won’t even prove you hunt deer

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have some bad news, everyone.

Foler was going to be arrested for attempted molestation of araysar's child and he is now on the run. Fortunately, the wife and child are now safe and being looked after by friends and family.

There is new information that folder may have been involved in Araysar's death too, as that investigation has been reopened. Please forward any pertinent information to the FBI.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 9 users