RIP Araysar

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Fuck you Folder.

S8KdFR6TjL6J.jpeg

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user
Pence was a dumb, dumb, dumb VP pick. Trump already had the religious vote by promising everyone would say Merry Christmas when he was president. Trump needed an axe man, if his angle was going to work. Pence is the opposite of an axe man.

Trump needed someone like a Jim Jordan. He's a sharp snake. Pence is just Mr. Yessir. Jordan knows how to operate. I hate him.

And then he decided to bag out when the stakes got high rofl. And I hear he wants to be seen as a hero. Good god. If I'm at a burglary and I call the cops only when it's my turn to go through the broken window, that makes me worthless in general.

• 1Potato
That's how threads work.
That's how the Shaw works. You can't go to the action, the action, what little it is, is non-shawed members popping in for cheese dog. Look at foler's thread. It's been nuked, and all there is is a feature clip of The World-Famous All Foler Trombone Band.

• 1Potato

Chris

Potato del Grande
Had the first snow of the winter, rates still locked in, shower still hot, house still toasty. Take THAT Putin.

• 1Solidarity
^^^ This. I actually respect the fact this crop duster https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/araysar.7579/ at the very least swarms paste eaters like Pissy. It's just bad work, sir. Shoddy work.

So Araysar, even though you rely on the ol' FoH cliche "Sadre doesn't make sense!" instead of trying to take on the big guy, you still have value in my estimation.

Because the alternative is this:
73xvil.jpg

• 1Committed
Why dont you roll into Ukraine thread today and show us how its done?

You got all Sunday to school Phisey

Actually, to be serious, it seems to me that to outdraw the P-man, you simply have to paste content and then add commentary that 1) makes a specfic claim and 2) supports it with some form of argument.

Come to think of it. though, you need to work on this too. You are here because you assumed everyone would "get" pictures of Ukrainian blood.

But if you want the smart people to engage you: 1) post content 2) explain why you posted it 3) make an argument supporting your point.

#3 does not have to be hard. It can be simple.

[ post picture about Britney ] "I think Americans are stupid, because it not possible to be obsessed with media and celebrity and also develop good critical thinking skills." There we have the whole enchilada. A full post. Someone can interact with you, by maybe playing "devil's advocate" and asking "Does everyone have to be smart, or is it normal that half the population is below average?"

But that's not what you want, nor is it what you can handle.

Why dont you roll into Ukraine thread today and show us how its done?

Because I thought I'd roll into your thread and do it.

• 1Committed
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 16-15-59 Lord Of War.png

Just to refresh memories, Kosovo, a small region of the shattered former Yugoslavia, declared independence in 2008, and Serbia and Kosovo became two different nations. The problem is Serbia has never recognized the legitimacy of this move. Since I am not an expert on this part of the world, I will only say, I suspect the European stance on this will be unfavorable to both parties, since the initial breakup of Yugoslavia is largely recarded as a distinct failure of managing the disassembly of the former USSR.

The fact there is a very hot war in Ukraine means a likely resumption of this civil conflict, except this time, Bill Clinton isn't gonna order bomb strikes as a fat girl sucks him off from inside the knee well of the Resolute Desk.

Joe? You got a Betty in there? Joe!!

• 1Potato

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Actually, to be serious, it seems to me that to outdraw the P-man, you simply have to paste content and then add commentary that 1) makes a specfic claim and 2) supports it with some form of argument.

Come to think of it. though, you need to work on this too. You are here because you assumed everyone would "get" pictures of Ukrainian blood.

But if you want the smart people to engage you: 1) post content 2) explain why you posted it 3) make an argument supporting your point.

#3 does not have to be hard. It can be simple.

[ post picture about Britney ] "I think Americans are stupid, because it not possible to be obsessed with media and celebrity and also develop good critical thinking skills." There we have the whole enchilada. A full post. Someone can interact with you, by maybe playing "devil's advocate" and asking "Does everyone have to be smart, or is it normal that half the population is below average?"

But that's not what you want, nor is it what you can handle.

Because I thought I'd roll into your thread and do it.
Tired Dean Cain GIF by NASCAR

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 447280

Just to refresh memories, Kosovo, a small region of the shattered former Yugoslavia, declared independence in 2008, and Serbia and Kosovo became two different nations. The problem is Serbia has never recognized the legitimacy of this move. Since I am not an expert on this part of the world, I will only say, I suspect the European stance on this will be unfavorable to both parties, since the initial breakup of Yugoslavia is largely recarded as a distinct failure of managing the disassembly of the former USSR.

The fact there is a very hot war in Ukraine means a likely resumption of this civil conflict, except this time, Bill Clinton isn't gonna order bomb strikes as a fat girl sucks him off from inside the knee well of the Resolute Desk.

Joe? You got a Betty in there? Joe!!
The whole Kosovo thing is just pathetic on all sides.

These people are fighting endlessly over an undeveloped shithole because of various perceived claims to the land. They are proud to be Serbs or Albanian... fucking WHY!?

I've been to the former Yugoslavia, the EU bit in Croatia. It's a really nice modern European nation, because Croatians moved on.

Makes me think of all those Prussians who got kicked out of Poland, they could have been a whiney bitch minority too, crying over their ancestral land, but they just got on with it and prospered (at least until refugees welcome).

• 1Potato
They are proud to be Serbs or Albanian... fucking WHY!?
This is the level of the beef as near as I can tell. So this goes in my "Ireland during the Troubles" file. Figure it the fuck out. Give Ireland back to the Queen's arsehole for all I care, stop being trivial and ruining the larger operations.

I see both countries have economically risen since the end of conflicts, and are in the "middle-income" ranks. So basically this is my view of any beef they have at this point in time:
73z6uk.jpg

Life is not your canopy bed. Stop acting like it is.

(Is that pic sfw?)

• 1Committed