RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wagner won’t stop reaching out to me for another contract. They need to learn some chill

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wow. This is extreme, even for you.

smile-laughing.gif
What is your take of his trendline? I'm nodding in approval that he seems to be focusing on something "workable." Operating a shady archeology park for mom,pop, and the kids, and grandma too, is perfectly legit forum LARP territory.

Didn't Gaige, an old player from the day, run one of those petting zoos? No idea if he really did, but when we met at a fanfaire, that was the story. "His family owns a petting zoo outside Turlock" or something.

Trendline: +

• 1Committed
Why does it catch you by surprise?

Did you read what you just posted? A utility bill that showed ~3x usage and ~3x payment due from early November bill to early December bill.

My heat comes on in mid-late November. I will not curse the gods when the bill comes in a week and my gas bill is suddenly roughly 2x as much.

Why is that utility bill of interest to you. That is the question I need to know, as part of your rehabilitation.

I am The Shaw Doctor.

A utility bill shows a business used 3x time as much energy between early Nov and early Dec than it did the previous billing period of early Oct to early Nov. You made a remark about Europe's robust gas reserves.

All I am asking for is, what the hell is your point? You post as if some cut and paste means something but we do not live inside your batty brain and if your intention is to communicate then you have to confront this problem.

Me, I'm static. I have different challenges.

I am the Shaw Doctor

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Did you read what you just posted? A utility bill that showed ~3x usage and ~3x payment due from early November bill to early December bill.

My heat comes on in mid-late November. I will not curse the gods when the bill comes in a week and my gas bill is suddenly roughly 2x as much.

Why is that utility bill of interest to you. That is the question I need to know, as part of your rehabilitation.

I am The Shaw Doctor.

A utility bill shows a business used 3x time as much energy between early Nov and early Dec than it did the previous billing period of early Oct to early Nov. You made a remark about Europe's robust gas reserves.

All I am asking for is, what the hell is your point? You post as if some cut and paste means something but we do not live inside your batty brain and if your intention is to communicate then you have to confront this problem.

I am the Shaw Doctor
It's a fucking BAKERY you goddamned retard. It's not for heating their home cause it's cold, it's for using their ovens, which is going to be relatively constant given a relatively constant level of business. Since it's unreasonable to assume they did 3 times as much business month over month because that would mean they would likely need 3x the capacity, or they were almost out of business by being at 1/3rd capacity in November, it stands to reason that the increase is due to rates increasing 300% inside of a month. Since it's a small business, the point is they can't actually STAY in business when faced with random 300% increases in their fixed operating costs due to the leaders of the EU tinkering with the supply of the world's natural gas supply for virtue signaling points. Or alternatively, it's intentional to force people out of business due to Green New Deal utopianism.

This is obvious at a glance to everyone but your stupid ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

I am The Shaw Doctor.

I am the Shaw Doctor

Uh, did you look closely at the amount of kW/h consumed?

• 1Truth!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I am The Shaw Doctor.

I am the Shaw Doctor

Is that what you saw?

Look at it again before writing a 4 paragraph word vomit rant.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's a fucking BAKERY you goddamned retard. It's not for heating their home cause it's cold, it's for using their ovens, which is going to be relatively constant given a relatively constant level of business. Since it's unreasonable to assume they did 3 times as much business month over month because that would mean they would likely need 3x the capacity, or they were almost out of business by being at 1/3rd capacity in November, it stands to reason that the increase is due to rates increasing 300% inside of a month. Since it's a small business, the point is they can't actually STAY in business when faced with random 300% increases in their fixed operating costs due to the leaders of the EU tinkering with the supply of the world's natural gas supply for virtue signaling points. Or alternatively, it's intentional to force people out of business due to Green New Deal utopianism.

Ovens? Cool it with the antisemitism..

• 1Jew

Leon

<Silver Donator>
My Wakandanh you are one dumbfuck.

5829kwh in the first bill, 5574 in the second.

I didn't even bother reading your verbal excrement of a post, i'd say you're too stupid to do basic math, but no math is even involved, just fucking actual reading.

Boy do I got your number.

I have no idea why they used 3x the rate. But they did. And the cost per kwh is "rate locked" twice a year. Some small but important parts of France (location is inked out, so can't tell in the link) work from our equivalent of a "rural" network that have different rules and have been quite shocked by the overall 20% hike this year in French electricty rates. Those regions can hike prices or adjustments much easily. These are small areas, but, if this is one such area, rates can be jacked up at will.

But that does not even apply here. The rate per hour (volume consumme) actually went down. The key number is the total hors TVA used, you twat.
38c3d3ced1.gif

Let it be known, LLR either is deciding this is good for business, or I really rattle his cage good. He flips. And then he is wrong. Again. So he flips some more.

Classic betty.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
But that does not even apply here. The rate per hour (volume consumme) actually went down. The key number is the total hors TVA used, you twat.

Youre not gonna believe this but "volume consomme" means... "volume consumed" as measured in kilowatt hours. That's not the rate.

You are stupid.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users
You are incorrect. But you need to believe you are right. I told you what that is. That is the rate per kwh. "Rate per volume". It went down. I KNOW I am right lol. I can translate a French ultily bill you fucking idiot.

You cannot. And ... are you even for real?
73z8p1.jpg

• 1Picard