RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lolwut?

Russia getting desperate.

Who's getting desperate, Chris Chris ?

In Ukraine the biggest development continues to happen around the growing mobilization threat. It’s now all but certain that a new repressive press-gang regime will take effect this fall. A plethora of documents and information continues to pour out in this vein, as well as further underlining evidence of unprecedented ongoing losses.

All sorts of ‘exemptions’ are being cancelled. Anyone with a medical exemption is now being forced to re-process as this crazy video illustrates.

Some as yet uncorroborated sources even claim that strictness will be relaxed on a slew of serious diseases in order to make eligible as many Ukrainians as possible:

This is in conjunction with confirmation that several countries are cooperating in forcibly extraditing Ukrainian ‘refugees’ of military age back home, particularly Poland and Germany:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Continued....

And here’s BILD:

Autotranslation:

But you also would affect thousands, possibly tens of Thousands to Germany, the refugees Ukrainians. According to the Federal Ministry of the interior (as of February) after the beginning of the Russian attack war 163,287 male, military capable of Ukrainians entered Germany (dated: February 2023).

Not to mention that women are now being forced to register at the enlistment office:

➡️Starting from October 1, 2023, female workers in the medical and pharmaceutical fields will be required to register with the military enlistment offices.
➡️Women in other professions can voluntarily choose to register. Women can register if they are fit for military service due to age, up to 60 years old, and their health condition, which is determined by the Medical Examination Commission
Reportedly, one Ukrainian deputy even proposed a bill to reduce the draft age to 17, so they can begin harvesting up all those young teens for the slaughter:

⚡️⚡️⚡️The deputy from the Ukrainian party "European Solidarity" Sofya Fedina submitted a bill to reduce the draft age to 17 years
While we are talking about military service, but it is well known that after its completion, soldiers are not allowed to go home, referring to "martial law".
This is illegal, because officially Ukraine is not waging war. Nevertheless, young guys are forced to sign a contract with the Ukrainian Armed Forces in various ways, and several cases of suicide have already been known when Ukrainians who did not want to fight chose such an extreme measure.
17 years old is still teenagers. And now they will be sent to the front.⚡️⚡️⚡️
And there’s reports that mass prisoners are being released from the west of Ukraine and used to replenish losses in the ongoing offensive.

Here’s a Russian Channel 1 report on the ongoings:

And why is this all going on?

Well, to answer we continue to get more and more confirmation of not only the mass losses Ukraine is suffering, but the disparity in losses between the AFU and Russian forces.

Join me in this brief, grisly tour through the latest:

Firstly, there was an interview with a Polish volunteer to Ukraine who had some very shockingly eye-opening things to say:

💥💥💥"A Pole on the difficult situation in Ukraine: 'They have no one to fight': A Polish volunteer in an interview told what is really happening with the counterattack."
"Slawomir Wysocki, a Pole who regularly travels to Ukraine with humanitarian aid, told how tragic the situation is: 'For several months they have only breached the first line of defence. The human losses on the Ukrainian side are huge. Western equipment is burning like matches. Things are much worse than is commonly imagined.
I counted the graves in Lviv. In the old part of the cemetery there are about 100 graves, in the new part - more than 600. In the villages this proportion is colossally different. When I drive by, I see cemeteries along the streets. Each has up to a dozen new graves. There are flags near each one, they are easily recognisable. There are more than two thousand graves in Kharkov. These losses can no longer be hidden.
Two months ago I was full of optimism about Kupyanskaya. Now we are still managing to hold our ground. It seems that the Russians are doing everything they can to reach Kupyansk, where they will take up their positions for the spring offensive."
[How do Ukrainians feel about the Russian defence system?] They are terrified. They know that the Russian army has already foreseen everything. The defence system was built by construction companies. It's not a peasant swinging a shovel to build a trench. Companies came in, poured concrete, made fortifications in the style of the Maginot Line. And there are three or four such lines. Ukrainians say there are five mines per square metre. You can't put your foot on the ground without one of them exploding.
[With such a situation at the front, with ever-increasing losses, are there still people willing to defend their homeland?] There are none. They are looking for them on the streets. There are "round-ups" in Lviv, people are taken from construction sites, from bars. Recently I witnessed such a situation at the bus station in Lviv. Five policemen stood and checked everyone who wanted to leave Lviv. Eight people were detained in this way. Many of the reasons for the current mobilisation situation originate in Bakhmut. It was such a drain, such a meat grinder that there was no one left to fight".💥💥💥
As to the mine situation, it may sound like he’s exaggerating but a new video from the Ukrainian perspective shows exactly what he’s talking about:

As to the losses, here’s a new account from a Ukrainian military source in the Klescheyevka direction:

And this new BBC video on Ukrainian losses is a must watch for anyone still in doubt:

It’s a companion piece to this BBC article:

Notice how openly the MSM is now reporting on this.

Hell, just look at how Ukrainians are now discussing getting out of being mobilized:

Well…better than being dead, I guess.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris what happened?

1693903229737.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah both sides are deserpate.

British tanks are a joke at the moment.

I'm not a propagandist, I'll happily admit to faults on what your percieve to be "my side". Have you ever said a single thing critical of Russia or Putin?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah both sides are deserpate.

No, just one side. The one mobilizing senior citizens, women and teenagers and throwing their last Wunderwaffe into the fray.

British tanks are a joke at the moment.

"At the moment"?

I'm not a propagandist, I'll happily admit to faults on what your percieve to be "my side". Have you ever said a single thing critical of Russia or Putin?

Not like you have a choice, that list is a mile long. You're a propagandist because you make up laughably ridiculous shit about Russia. Like them being "desperate" just because theyre buying arty shells from NK. You know, because they probably expend 20x the number of shells per day that Ukraine does.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
wormie wormie what do you think about Elon Musk suing the ADL?
I don't think he is suing them yet but is threatening to sue them. It would be good if when he does, the case ends up in a higher court so it can set a precedent and allow others to sue other shit libs using the same tactics.

• 4Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Are you trying to compare Guerilla Warfare in occupied territory with Political Assasinations on territory you control?

They assassinated Daria Dugina in Moscow. Not on occupied territory.

They formed this assassination unit in 2015, right after Euromaidan. So strange, right?

Chris

Potato del Grande
They assassinated Daria Dugina in Moscow. Not on occupied territory.

They formed this assassination unit in 2015, right after Euromaidan. So strange, right?
I didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and assumed it was something else.

Being the aggressor just changes the dynamic, Russia is always going to be in the wrong, sorry.

Yeah yeah you think Ukraine is the aggressor because they shelled unmarked Russian troops in Donetsk and allegedly cause some collareral damage.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Being the aggressor just changes the dynamic, Russia is always going to be in the wrong, sorry.

Im glad you finally admitted that its never been about the facts. Its always been about Russia Man Bad.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Im glad you finally admitted that its never been about the facts. Its always been about Russia Man Bad.
The facts are that Russia is the aggressor threatening to conquer Ukraine, so Ukraine can morally do pretty much whatever to Russia to defend themselves.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The facts are that Russia is the aggressor threatening to conquer Ukraine, so Ukraine can morally do pretty much whatever to Russia to defend themselves.

oh russia is the agressor now

1694029511913.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Apparently there are no military bases in England or France either based on that map.

Maybe Russia should stop sucking at making alliances.

Bro, you seem pretty mad that your "defensive alliance" that seems to promote and agitate for war everywhere in the world is getting its face pushed into the mess it made.