RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No one is making Russia kill Ukrainians.

Its so weird how NATO fuck fuck games always result in other people dying. As a matter of fact, every Russian military intervention in last 20 years has its roots in countering some sort of NATO fuck fuck game where NATO tries to destabilize some country for personal gain whether its Syria, Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Ukraine or really anywhere else.

USA would have invaded Iraq with less obstacles (France) if NATO didn't exist.

Oh so what you're telling me is that Globohomo regardless of label, was going to Globohomo anyways. This isn't the genius argument that you think it is.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm a bit on the fence here. Obviously its correct to say your retarded, but on the flip side you frequently try to share it here. I'll let this comment pass as a possible truth.
"You're" means "You are" so "You are retarded".

Your means "belongs to you" so the "You own a retarded".

Chris

Potato del Grande
Its so weird how NATO fuck fuck games always result in other people dying. As a matter of fact, every Russian military intervention in last 20 years has its roots in countering some sort of NATO fuck fuck game where NATO tries to destabilize some country for personal gain whether its Syria, Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Ukraine or really anywhere else.
Sounds like NATO is easily outplaying Russia.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like NATO is easily outplaying Russia.

So you admit that Russian military actions are the consequence of NATO geopolitics which attempt to maintain Western hegemony.

I am glad that we acknowledged yet another truth that you have been dodging to admit for the past 18 months.

This rickshaw experiment has been great for you and your inadvertent honesty.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you admit that Russian military actions are the consequence of NATO geopolitics which attempt to maintain Western hegemony.

I am glad that we acknowledged yet another truth that you have been dodging to admit for the past 18 months.

This rickshaw experiment has been great for you and your inadvertent honesty.
Yeah NATO is doing geopolitics and Russia has to resort to brute force because they can't do geopolitics.

The Russian method is what is killing Ukrainians and Russians. NATO citizens get to live in peace.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah NATO is doing geopolitics and Russia has to resort to brute force because they can't do geopolitics.

The Russian method is what is killing Ukrainians and Russians. NATO citizens get to live in peace.

Tell me more about using brute force because you cant do geopolitics

1694112366140.png

What about the millions of citizens that NATO murders in its endless fuck fuck games? They dont get to live in peace?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tell me more about using brute force because you cant do geopolitics

View attachment 489714

What about the millions of citizens that NATO murders in its endless fuck fuck games? They dont get to live in peace?
Maybe I need to define my words more carefully, but evaporating the Iraqi army in weeks with minimal casualties is different to a multi year attrition war where the entire population of both sides get conscripted.

US Army is like Space Marines and Russia is like Imperial Guard. Vietnam was Tyranids and Iraq was Orks.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Maybe I need to define my words more carefully, but evaporating the Iraqi army in weeks with minimal casualties
Nah, I think you defined your words quite well. Especially considering that American invasion of Iraq alone resulted in 1+ million dead

is different to a multi year attrition war where the entire population of both sides get conscripted.

multi year attrition war?

like 20 years in afghanistan?

or 13 years in syria?

or 10 years in yemen?

or 17 years in Iraq?

that kind of multi year attrition war?

Ukraine and Russia havent even finished year 2 for this to be a "multi year"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nah, I think you defined your words quite well. Especially considering that American invasion of Iraq alone resulted in 1+ million dead

multi year attrition war?

like 20 years in afghanistan?

or 13 years in syria?

or 10 years in yemen?

or 17 years in Iraq?

that kind of multi year attrition war?

Ukraine and Russia havent even finished year 2 for this to be a "multi year"
A botched occupation with 10s to 100s of casualties a year compared to trench warfare with 10,000s to 100,000s of casualties per year?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
A botched occupation with 10s to 100s of casualties a year compared to trench warfare with 10,000s to 100,000s of casualties per year?
Buddy you dont get to a 1+ million dead in one country alone with 10s of casualties a year. Arent you a "Maths" teacher?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Every time I see this thread bumped a little part of me for a moment gets excited thinking he really is dead.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Buddy you dont get to a 1+ million dead in one country alone with 10s of casualties a year. Arent you a "Maths" teacher?
How many Americans died per year in the Iraq occupation?

How many Russians are dying per year in Ukraine?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How many Americans died per year in the Iraq occupation?

How many Russians are dying per year in Ukraine?

You've moved the goal posts so many times today that you completely lost the plot.

If there are less Americans dying in Iraq than Russians dying in Ukraine, does that mean that the fate of Iraqis that NATO invaded (because they are so gud at geopolitics!) was somehow better than fate of Ukrainians?

Complete nonsense from you at this point. Keep posting though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If there are less Americans dying in Iraq than Russians dying in Ukraine, does that mean that the fate of Iraqis that NATO invaded (because they are so gud at geopolitics!) was somehow better than fate of Ukrainians?
I was talking about jow the situations are not comparable and NATO is doing a better job protecting it's people.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I was talking about jow the situations are not comparable and NATO is doing a better job protecting it's people.

What does this have to do with NATO creating dozens of geopolitical conflicts for decades?