RIP Araysar

Oldbased

> Than U
I hate to foil foler but it has boiled into a molar.
I chatted with Araysar just 3 weeks ago. He was happy and fine. I'm sure he still is.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
did you find out through a OUIJA board that he died? cut the shit.
I’m in contact with his family. We grew closer over the period in which I was banned from the forum. We became good friends.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So all I can confirm is that he passed away last night. I can probably share more details in a few hours.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Arayasar was a life long fan of Cutler, it’s only fair we grace his memory and avatar icon with what would sure be his final wish.

• 2Worf

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Arayasar was a life long fan of Cutler, it’s only fair we grace his memory and avatar icon with what would sure be his final wish.
Hold on... how much of this relates to Cutlers dick pic? And... if it relates as much as I think... then... of course... absolutely! It is what he would have wanted!

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
sorry, but foler is being vague. and he makes up stories quite a bit.
Ya, sorry for being vague about the passing last night of a forum member out of respect for his family you sick fuck.

• 1Repost

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The last person who joked about the death of a member coffee and TV got rightfully banned after that.
When wholly died I tracked the family and the vilrtual obituary and it was real. I never shared it here because the family could use some privacy.
Stop playing with these things.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Araysar Araysar and I literally spent 6 months every day in discord together. Like I said, we became very good friends.
so how does that put you in contact with his family?
Ya, sorry for being vague about the passing last night of a forum member out of respect for his family you sick fuck.
your stories are dubious at best, funny stories, but nobody here believes them. if Araysar is dead then your word isnt enough. a normal person would link his obituary and an address to send flowers to.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The last person who joked about the death of a member coffee and TV got rightfully banned after that.
When wholly died I tracked the family and the vilrtual obituary and it was real. I never shared it here because the family could use some privacy.
Stop playing with these things.
yea, we're all holding back these russian relevant gifs in case Foler Foler is having fun
tenor.gif