RIP Araysar

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I know how we figure this out. Is it true Araysar Araysar that the Lend-Lease program saved the Soviet Union in World War II?

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 11 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
so how does that put you in contact with his family?

your stories are dubious at best, funny stories, but nobody here believes them. if Araysar is dead then your word isnt enough. a normal person would link his obituary and an address to send flowers to.
Dude fuck off. He passed away last night. They don’t even have an obituary yet. Ya, let me link it so you sick fucks can dox his family? I may setup a go fund me for his family though if I get their permission.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dude fuck off. He passed away last night. They don’t even have an obituary yet. Ya, let me link it so you sick fucks can dox his family? I may setup a go fund me for his family though if I get their permission.
What did he die from?

• 10Worf
  • 6Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 19 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you deserve to be banned. this isnt a joke.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Behold! I have raised him from the dead my brothers!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is confusing. I received information of his passing but here he is allegedly. He has either trolled me into a sick joke or we have a third party actor here.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont talk to Foler anymore because every time he got rustled, he started attacking my family, making up shit about them and then trying to pass it here as photoshopped "PMs"

You win nothing. You're trash

• 5Like
  • 2Mic Drop
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I dont talk to Foler anymore because every time he got rustled, he started attacking my family, making up shit about them and then trying to pass it here as photoshopped "PMs"

If this is the real Araysar Araysar I am deeply sorry. You obviously must have forgotten the slanderous rumors you spread for 8 months regarding me sucking cock. If you can’t take it then don’t dish it.

p.s. this was a sick fucking joke you played on me pretending you died.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
1626740396960.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

RIP

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Btw I don’t get rustled. Thanks to @Lightning Lord Rule’s world class RRRP I have excessive chill. I literally came out of the program with the physical inability to get rustled.

Oldbased

> Than U
If this is the real Araysar Araysar I am deeply sorry. You obviously must have forgotten the slanderous rumors you spread for 8 months regarding me sucking cock. If you can’t take it then don’t dish it.

p.s. this was a sick fucking joke you played on me pretending you died.
I am defriending you on Facebook.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users