King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Folder will never learn but I’m glad Brosar is fine

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is probably the cleverest thing foler has done. I say give him a pass.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is probably the cleverest thing foler has done. I say give him a pass.
it was unbelievably stupid. at no point was anything he said plausible. Araysar wouldnt tell him his personal info, let alone how to contact his wife or family.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
it was unbelievably stupid. at no point was anything he said plausible. Araysar wouldnt tell him his personal info, let alone how to contact his wife or family.
Listen. Someone reached out to me saying they were his family. I got pranked. I am the victim.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
you stepped way over the line. i dont have your back anymore.
Chuk, just chill dude. I am the victim here. I was tricked into thinking something terrible had happened to my good comrade.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chuk, just chill dude. I am the victim here. I was tricked into thinking something terrible had happened to my good comrade.
1626743123173.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Your being to smart. First, do you believe anything ary says? Mistake one. Mistake two is thinking folger would need any proof to believe a story from someone who pretty much only lies. I can see folger getting tricked by ary saying “Yo this is ary wife, he dead folger bro stop spazzing me “.

You need to remove your intelligence filter from this. Do you really believe something this stupid isn’t plausible?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Your being to smart. First, do you believe anything ary says? Mistake one. Mistake two is thinking folger would need any proof to believe a story from someone who pretty much only lies. I can see folger getting tricked by ary saying “Yo this is ary wife, he dead folger bro stop spazzing me “.

You need to remove your intelligence filter from this. Do you really believe something this stupid isn’t plausible?
Thank you Furry. I am indeed the victim. I was reached out by someone claiming to be his family member. It was fucking sick and I was wrecked over it. I’m not saying it was Araysar Araysar , I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt.