RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I belive that capitalism is the best system.

Free market capitalism just means cheap migrants everywhere, our current system is that plus corporate welfare from taxes.

So it's just a question of what regulation is needed to keep things working.

Wants to ban property ownership and have the government administer the entire housing industry while claiming he believes in capitalism

I would ban all second homes.

I would also take a long hard look at banning landlords and having the nessesary rental market be under public ownership.

The epitome of low IQ

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A leftists has empathy for people they dont know, as long as they dont directly have to do anything. Give a leftist a loan for a second house to rent out, and when that tenant stops paying the fucking rent, watch how fast they get conservative values.

What really grinds my gears is I can show a "good" person how to buy a rental property with little money down, with a small budget packed into the loan to update the house, and how to get it rented out to a proper tenant. They can continue to live in their rented out fucking apartment in the downtown of their city, too. They just have to say they changed their minds about living in that house. After enough equity has been established in that house, they can get another one. Pay extra on the first and get it paid off quickly, and you can get a third. Rinse and repeat. You dont need to buy the half million dollar houses. You can buy the 110k dollar doublewide with 5 acres of land around it out in the country. Thats at the very minimum, $700 in principal you're indirectly pocketing, over 10 years, every month, that grows as a mortgage does.

But thats not what these people want to hear for some reason. They want to hear that they can get a house with a 580 credit score. They want to hear that they can get a house making 1600 bucks a month. They want the fucking impossible. Its like going to an Audi dealership and saying they want a brand new RS 5 for $300 a month. Get the fk off the lot you fucking moron.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A leftists has empathy for people they dont know, as long as they dont directly have to do anything. Give a leftist a loan for a second house to rent out, and when that tenant stops paying the fucking rent, watch how fast they get conservative values.

What really grinds my gears is I can show a "good" person how to buy a rental property with little money down, with a small budget packed into the loan to update the house, and how to get it rented out to a proper tenant. They can continue to live in their rented out fucking apartment in the downtown of their city, too. They just have to say they changed their minds about living in that house. After enough equity has been established in that house, they can get another one. Pay extra on the first and get it paid off quickly, and you can get a third. Rinse and repeat. You dont need to buy the half million dollar houses. You can buy the 110k dollar doublewide with 5 acres of land around it out in the country. Thats at the very minimum, $700 in principal you're indirectly pocketing, over 10 years, every month, that grows as a mortgage does.

But thats not what these people want to hear for some reason. They want to hear that they can get a house with a 580 credit score. They want to hear that they can get a house making 1600 bucks a month. They want the fucking impossible. Its like going to an Audi dealership and saying they want a brand new RS 5 for $300 a month. Get the fk off the lot you fucking moron.

It really isn’t a shock to anyone he is a lazy commie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

So you now have a system where someone else is paying off your loan and you added zero value to the economy.

There are a lot of these parasitic practices which are fucking the economies of western countries.

Hey how about we move all the jobs to China and we just rent out homes to migrants doing menial work?

Araysar is getting salty about migrants getting homes when it's the capitalist system asking for them and the ultra wealthy tricking leftists into supporting it for "moral" reasons.

It really isn’t a shock to anyone he is a lazy commie.
Have you had sex yet?

• 1WTF
  • 1Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So you now have a system where someone else is paying off your loan and you added zero value to the economy.

There are a lot of these parasitic practices which are fucking the economies of western countries.

Landlords have to exist because losers like you literally can't scrape together 3% for a down payment on a house.

If you want to see what adding zero value to the economy looks like, check out a mirror

Hey how about we move all the jobs to China and we just rent out homes to migrants doing menial work?

Araysar is getting salty about migrants getting homes when it's the capitalist system asking for them and the ultra wealthy tricking leftists into supporting it for "moral" reasons.

Government is confiscating homes, Chris Chris says it's "the capitalist system asking for them".

You just can't make up this kind of stupidity.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Landlords have to exist because losers like you literally can't scrape together 3% for a down payment on a house.

If you want to see what adding zero value to the economy looks like, check out a mirror

Government is confiscating homes, Chris Chris says it's "the capitalist system asking for them".

You just can't make up this kind of stupidity.
I must be taking a shit in someone else's house right now then, maybe my wealthy in laws own it?

Capitalists are asking for infinity migration because it lowers training costs and wages, they fund idiot leftists to support it.

• 1Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I must be taking a shit in someone else's house right now then, maybe my wealthy in laws own it?

Capitalists are asking for infinity migration because it lowers training costs and wages, they fund idiot leftists to support it.

Chris Chris you tie yourself in pretzels now to rationalize government stealing people's houses against their will.

"It's the capitalists!!"

Also Chris: "I love capitalism!"

LMAO

Zero logical consistency. Just none whatsoever. But toxic envy isn't rational.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris you tie yourself in pretzels now to rationalize government stealing people's houses against their will.

"It's the capitalists!!"

Also Chris: "I love capitalism!"

LMAO

Zero logical consistency. Just none whatsoever. But toxic envy isn't rational.
Your view is so black and white that you can't think.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your view is so black and white that you can't think.

I just distill your garbage nonsense to its basics and show it for everyone to see.

I see you no longer dispute it when it's framed so starkly, not even your weasel language can hope to save you.

I have exposed you many times as a braindead, low effort loser. I don't know why you expected this to go any different.

Want to talk about the front line now?

• 2Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris you seem to be posting everywhere today except here

1712514005465.png

1712514063073.png

Dont you want to back about the front line?