RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris you seem to be posting everywhere today except here

View attachment 523531

View attachment 523532

Dont you want to back about the front line?
I asked you about the front line weeks ago, you are only excited about it now that Russia has taken a few farms and Russian ISIS has left the newscycle.

Honestly it just sucks talking to you and I think I'm done again. There's a little fun to be had posting Russian Ls here but I pissed you off too much and you turned into a stupid cunt who is resorting to making things up.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I asked you about the front line weeks ago, you are only excited about it now that Russia has taken a few farms and Russian ISIS has left the newscycle.

Oh you only wanted to talk about it 3 weeks ago at a single, brief point in time and never again?

Honestly it just sucks talking to you and I think I'm done again. There's a little fun to be had posting Russian Ls here but I pissed you off too much and you turned into a stupid cunt who is resorting to making things up.

Bro, you never pissed me off. You're my punching bag. Always have been, always will be.

Why would it suck for you now? This is the exact same way you've been getting owned by me for years. No one needs to make anything up. The stupid shit you say on your own is plenty

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
You are turning stuff I've joked about into lolcow shit, going on about it for years for some reason and are now making things up.

Then you get needy and multi post to get my attention. It's weird. Not going to look at this thread for a long while after today.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are turning stuff I've joked about into lolcow shit, going on about it for years for some reason and are now making things up.

I have never made up a single thing about you. I literally have no reason. You say shit that I couldn't even make up because I simply can't imagine being that fucking stupid and come up with such stupid shit.

Feel free to provide an example otherwise.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have never made up a single thing about you. I literally have no reason. You say shit that I couldn't even make up because I simply can't imagine being that fucking stupid and come up with such stupid shit.

Feel free to provide an example otherwise.
You made up that my wife's parents paid for my house.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You made up that my wife's parents paid for my house.

I dont feel like going through 18,000 posts of yours but I am pretty sure you stated that or inferred it somewhere. I stand by it and I don't give a fuck if you don't like it.

You are poor and stupid and couldn't afford a house without help, which is why you're so angry about others owning more than 1 house.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I dont feel like going through 18,000 posts of yours but I am pretty sure you stated that or inferred it somewhere. I stand by it and I don't give a fuck if you don't like it.

You are poor and stupid and couldn't afford a house without help, which is why you're so angry about others owning more than 1 house.
You are standing behind a statement you can't prove and are being told is wrong, this is why talking to you gets insufferable after a while because you can never admit fault and keep bringing the same things up.

You are probably referring to my wife getting some deposit help from her Aunt's inheritance? I'm paying my share and we both pay the mortgage from our wages. We are talking about like 2% of the value of the house here.

I'm not poor, I just went on a cruise around Greece and drank an immense amount of alcohol lol. If that's poor I'm fine with it. Open to suggestions for next year.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are standing behind a statement you can't prove and are being told is wrong, this is why talking to you gets insufferable after a while because you can never admit fault and keep bringing the same things up.

I dont have to prove anything to you. Even if I found it, you'd immediately start playing semantics games to try and weasel out of it. This is why you're the one who is insufferable. I can literally corner you with your own words on a number of subjects like this house confiscation thing, and you would just resort to playing faggot word games like you did.

I wouldn't make it up if I didn't see something to that effect at some point.

You are probably referring to my wife getting some deposit help from her Aunt's inheritance? I'm paying my share and we both pay the mortgage from our wages. We are talking about like 2% of the value of the house here.

Ah there we go, so you did get help from her relatives top buy your house. And you call me a liar?

LMAO at "paying my share". More weasel words.

I'm not poor, I just went on a cruise around Greece and drank an immense amount of alcohol lol. If that's poor I'm fine with it. Open to suggestions for next year.

Getting wasted on cruises is exactly what the lowest socioeconomic bracket does.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

you couldn't even afford the best seafood on Mykonos.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I dont have to prove anything to you. Even if I found it, you'd immediately start playing semantics games to try and weasel out of it.
Ah yes, the difference between being outright bought a house because her parents were sick of me being poor, to a few extra percent on the deposit from an aunt's inheritance to secure a better mortgage deal for two people earning above UK average.

These are exactly the same thing, so yeah I have to weasel out of it with semantics! /s

It's pointless talking to you.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Then you get needy and multi post to get my attention. It's weird. Not going to look at this thread for a long while after today.
Chris wtf are you doing posting here on a Sunday. Go outside and touch grass you degenerate.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ah yes, the difference between being outright bought a house because her parents were sick of me being poor, to a few extra percent on the deposit from an aunt's inheritance to secure a better mortgage deal for two people earning above UK average.

These are exactly the same thing, so yeah I have to weasel out of it with semantics! /s

It's pointless talking to you.

If you werent poor you'd be able to increase the down payment to knock off a few basis points, but because you're poor, you were only able to afford the minimum down payment, if that.

P.S. I suspect the reality is that you couldn't even afford your own minimum down payment.

yourself GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Getting an inheritance from an aunt/uncle seems pretty rare to me. Especially enough of one to make a noticeable difference on a mortgage rate.

Was she a spinster with no husband or kids of her own to leave the majority of her estate to? How many other nieces and nephews were beneficiaries?