RIP Araysar

The speculation levels are always fun during war. I lived as a kid on Long Island NY and in the beach town we lived in, out near the bay were actual bomb shelters. These big metal barge-sized underground bunkers. I'm guessing it could have been WW2, since we thought perhaps Germany would open a front in Point Lookout.
Araysar Araysar is used to think you were making some valid points about Ukraine but today I learned price caps and sanctions are gonna ruin Russia, oddly enough the Ruble is still up and higher than normal after a year of this.
My take is, we are entering into a "full spectrum attrition" war. The siege engines are being set up, etc. It is hard to tell how this shakes out. It's just starting, is my point.

Other countries, they are having a hard go. Take a look at the British pound/dollar. Good time to take a vacay if you are US.

And look at all the doomsaying in general first half of 2022. JPMorgan predicted $100-190 dollar Brent crude by year end 2022. $190 a barrel.

Last week, Brent crude was $83. Check out what it is today.

This entire "crisis" is moving more slowly than we are used to, and things are not even in the full siege stage yet. So, trying to predict the future? I would say, all through next year short the doomsayers. Unless conditions radically change this is slow motion. A siege now really. And if you are in the US, you get first lifeboat. Check that pound/dollar rate boy!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I think he’s saying to get some chill Araysar Araysar and I’d have to agree

No what I am saying is don't sit on FOH biding your time looking for some pathetic 'gotcha' to pick a fight with people. Don't start trying to dish it out when you know you can't take it.

This place isn't the internet of 1998 anymore, we are here mostly for laughs now, not PVP. Being a douche to the people here who know you since forever is dumb and gay. Screamfeeder did all that shit all the time and nobody liked him either.

Walking around with a chip on your shoulder being a dick and then crying 'everyone is mean to me' is SUPER gay for anyone male over 13 yrs old.

And none of this is a personal attack, just observations. IDGAF, you be you.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No what I am saying is don't sit on FOH biding your time looking for some pathetic 'gotcha' to pick a fight with people. Don't start trying to dish it out when you know you can't take it.

This place isn't the internet of 1998 anymore, we are here mostly for laughs now, not PVP. Being a douche to the people here who know you since forever is dumb and gay. Screamfeeder did all that shit all the time and nobody liked him either.

Walking around with a chip on your shoulder being a dick and then crying 'everyone is mean to me' is SUPER gay for anyone male over 13 yrs old.

Zapatta Zapatta are you mad about posting stupid shit and getting called out on it because you decided to talk like a know-it-all condescending asshole to people?

Stay mad then. It didn't have to be that way. You could have just talked to me like a normal person and not some snide faggot.

First person to dish it out was you, now you keep coming back here and whining about it because YOU cant take it.

73is47.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta are you mad about posting stupid shit and getting called out on it because you decided to talk like a know-it-all condescending asshole to people?

Stay mad then. It didn't have to be that way. You could have just talked to me like a normal person and not some snide faggot.

First person to dish it out was you, now you keep coming back here and whining about it because YOU cant take it.

Sorry find someone else to play your stale reindeer games with.

children-this-is-bait-27681081.png

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

This 100%

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tomorrow is the BIG day.

For the past 1.5 years I’ve had Miguell bury dead animals on my property in preparation for opening up an archaeology park and it’s finally happening.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler i like the fact that you have to come to MY THREAD to get your daily dose of attention