RIP Araysar

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had said earlier that it was why I often have him on ignore.

Why are you writing fanfiction about me? It's deranged.
Being deranged is Ossoi’s given role on this forum, much like I’m the subject matter expert for all things furry.

Mandriana

Araysar Araysar how is the special military operation going? Russia should be taking Odessa right about now?
Whoa whoa whoa there bud! This isn't a race! Slow down there Rambo! The Ukrainian military will advance in the summer offensive, slowly and steadily. No need to rush.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

So how do you see the 7 + 7 red dots if he's on ignore? How do you know they are too much to respond to if they're hidden behind ignore?

Are the
1692649660777.png
hauling themselves over your Berlin Wall esque ignore wall you hastily built to keep them out (or in)?

Is this an accurate depiction of the red dots?

Why are you writing fanfiction about me? It's deranged.

I am not the one having nightmares and fever dreams about Red Dots. Lol

Chris Chris and the seven red dots

Once upon a time on an internet forum populated by washed up EQ boomers, there was a young British lad called Chris Chris . For many years Chris Chris had been a figure of fun on the forum but took it in good spirits even after voting for Brexit which backfired terribly. But there was one thing that haunted Chris Chris dreams, a Russian Putin bot by the name of Araysar Araysar

Chris Chris and Araysar Araysar had developed a rivalry due to their inability to reach consensus over sensitive topics such as Ukraine. Chris Chris tried to give as good as he got but Araysar Araysar was protected and shielded by shadowy figures. Some believed he had even made a pact with the Storm Gods who had previously exiled the most legendary warrior in this fantasy internet forum.

Chris Chris tried to erect various obstacles and blockades to stop Araysar Araysar from penetrating his thoughts but to no avail. Often Chris Chris felt overwhelmed at the length of Araysar Araysar various diatribes about globohomo and telegram spam.

Soon this conflict started affecting Chris Chris off the forum. He would wake up in the morning scared to look at his phone, the anxiety and fear over seeing seven mentions and seven quotes from Araysar Araysar was too much for him.

One evening his wife suggested watching the family movie 7even with Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey only for Chris Chris to lash out at her "777 is the mark of the beast" he yelled

"what beast"
"hells bells woman! Araysar Araysar
"ok then, what about the Brad Pitt movie 'Seven years in Tibet' instead?"
"no six plus one movies! dont even say the number seven you stupid wench!"
"ok what about Oceans 11 that doesn't have sev........."

Movie night ruined Chris Chris decided to have an early night, leaving his wife downstairs to enjoy "Seven Samurai"

But he couldn't sleep, every time he did his dreams were haunted by seven marauding red dots, digital demons haunting his subconscious, sent by Araysar Araysar

ОТВЕТИТЬ СЕЙЧАС ТОВАРИЩ

Вас процитировал наш лидер

да, но каким, по вашему мнению, будет постконфликтное будущее Украины?

Seven red dots all with a different question that demanded answers

Chris

Potato del Grande
So how do you see the 7 + 7 red dots if he's on ignore? How do you know they are too much to respond to if they're hidden behind ignore?

Are the View attachment 487553 hauling themselves over your Berlin Wall esque ignore wall you hastily built to keep them out (or in)?

Is this an accurate depiction of the red dots?

I am not the one having nightmares and fever dreams about Red Dots. Lol

Chris Chris and the seven red dots

Once upon a time on an internet forum populated by washed up EQ boomers, there was a young British lad called Chris Chris . For many years Chris Chris had been a figure of fun on the forum but took it in good spirits even after voting for Brexit which backfired terribly. But there was one thing that haunted Chris Chris dreams, a Russian Putin bot by the name of Araysar Araysar

Chris Chris and Araysar Araysar had developed a rivalry due to their inability to reach consensus over sensitive topics such as Ukraine. Chris Chris tried to give as good as he got but Araysar Araysar was protected and shielded by shadowy figures. Some believed he had even made a pact with the Storm Gods who had previously exiled the most legendary warrior in this fantasy internet forum.

Chris Chris tried to erect various obstacles and blockades to stop Araysar Araysar from penetrating his thoughts but to no avail. Often Chris Chris felt overwhelmed at the length of Araysar Araysar various diatribes about globohomo and telegram spam.

Soon this conflict started affecting Chris Chris off the forum. He would wake up in the morning scared to look at his phone, the anxiety and fear over seeing seven mentions and seven quotes from Araysar Araysar was too much for him.

One evening his wife suggested watching the family movie 7even with Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey only for Chris Chris to lash out at her "777 is the mark of the beast" he yelled

"what beast"
"hells bells woman! Araysar Araysar
"ok then, what about the Brad Pitt movie 'Seven years in Tibet' instead?"
"no six plus one movies! dont even say the number seven you stupid wench!"
"ok what about Oceans 11 that doesn't have sev........."

Movie night ruined Chris Chris decided to have an early night, leaving his wife downstairs to enjoy "Seven Samurai"

But he couldn't sleep, every time he did his dreams were haunted by seven marauding red dots, digital demons haunting his subconscious, sent by Araysar Araysar

ОТВЕТИТЬ СЕЙЧАС ТОВАРИЩ

Вас процитировал наш лидер

да, но каким, по вашему мнению, будет постконфликтное будущее Украины?

Seven red dots all with a different question that demanded answers
And this is why I had you on ignore and why you are on ignore again.

I'm not reading schizo shit from a clearly sick person.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And this is why I had you on ignore and why you are on ignore again.

imagine declaring you're ignoring someone immediately after admitting that your ignores are temporary at best and borderline ineffective because you don't have enough willpower to make them last

LMAO - why is Chris Chris being haunted by notification red dots perfectly represented by a plethora of different US soda marketing campaigns

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't have a horse in this race, but ignoring and then unignoring repeatedly is a real bad look. I think ignoring at all is lame but I can maybe understand just not wanting to see someone you always find annoying. But then to be compelled, repeatedly, to unignore someone whose posts you don't like just so you can hate read them is some true degeneracy.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's 1130pm here. Although it's the Summer holidays I'm guessing teacher Chris Chris still maintains a fairly normal sleep routine

Nice empty alarm bell 🔔 Chris Chris has, be a real shame if someone were to fill it with demonic degenerate red dots 📍🚩🍅🚦💄🎅🍷

Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
dont they want everyone to see the glorious counteroffensive?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
How is the politics section a safe space?
Not only was I banned from the Ukraine thread twice, I was banned from the entire section.

Best bit was that I was banned from the poltics section for talking about ukraine or something in the poltics thread, when I don't even use that thread and you @ me there.

So now I can't see the gamergate thread and I'm getting less redpilled. Luckily Lotus Eaters are keeping me honest.