RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Have you given any thought to why elections may be suspended in total war and in which conditions it may or may not be justified?

Or is it just blue and yellow man bad?

Sounds you're not coping well with the fact that DICTATOR BLOODLUST ORC PUTIN can run multiple elections during a wartime while "Muh Democracy" Ukraine bans opposition parties, bans all media except state approved media, bans elections, bans dissent, bans speech that questions the Ukrainian government and in general is run entirely like a corrupt, dictatorial 3rd world banana republic and not an actual democracy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sounds you're not coping well with the fact that DICTATOR BLOODLUST ORC PUTIN can run multiple elections during a wartime while "Muh Democracy" Ukraine bans opposition parties, bans all media except state approved media, bans elections, bans dissent, bans speech that questions the Ukrainian government and in general is run entirely like a corrupt, dictatorial 3rd world banana republic and not an actual democracy.
That's a no to my question then.

You are projecting in a deranged way here, since you are describing Putin's Russia.

Why is it that I can point out that suspending elections when you are being invaded is normal, but express skepism that yeah it'll be a problem if it drags on too long?

Yet you can't do anything but be 100% positive about Russia?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That's a no to my question then.

You are projecting in a deranged way here, since you are describing Putin's Russia.

Have you not been paying attention to whats going in Ukraine? They literally banned freedom of speech, freedom of press and all opposition. The total opposite of whats happening in Russia.

Why is it that I can point out that suspending elections when you are being invaded is normal, but express skepism that yeah it'll be a problem if it drags on too long?

Yet you can't do anything but be 100% positive about Russia?

Russia is positively beating globohomo ass. How can you not be 100% positive about Russia?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have you not been paying attention to whats going in Ukraine? They literally banned freedom of speech, freedom of press and all opposition. The total opposite of whats happening in Russia.
Have you not been paying attention to whats going in Russia? They literally banned freedom of speech, freedom of press and all opposition. The exact same as Ukraine except Russia isn't being invaded.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Have you not been paying attention to whats going in Russia? They literally banned freedom of speech, freedom of press and all opposition. The exact same as Ukraine except Russia isn't being invaded.

It's fun to do the repeat schtick, but it only works if you got the receipts. I got mine. Where's yours?

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's fun to do the repeat schtick, but it only works if you got the receipts. I got mine. Where's yours?

Why are you proving something I'm not disputing?

How about some links showing state media criticising Putin and giving air time to opposition parties?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why are you proving something I'm not disputing?

How about some links showing state media criticising Putin and giving air time to opposition parties?

Hold up here. You just made the claim that Putin banned all non state media, and banned all the opposition parties. Just like Ukraine. I asked for proof and you decided to change the subject.

Either provide the proof of admit you lied AGAIN

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hold up here. You just made the claim that Putin banned all non state media, and banned all the opposition parties. Just like Ukraine. I asked for proof and you decided to change the subject.

Either provide the proof of admit you lied AGAIN

I suppose you want a Russian State Media source since only those are reliable and anyway all those banned groups are globohomo so it's OK.

Bored of this now.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I suppose you want a Russian State Media source since only those are reliable and anyway all those banned groups are globohomo so it's OK.

Bored of this now.

Only in Western media would an outright criminal and foreign agent like Alexei Navalny be generously rebranded as an "opposition leader". This would be like the equivalent of Soviet Pravda proclaiming that the leader of the IRA was an "opposition leader". This is utter nonsense pushed by "media outlets" who are 100% beholden to American and British intelligence agencies. Navalny isnt a politician, he is a foreign agent who has actively participated in multiple attempts to destabilize and overthrow Russian government by violent means, most notable one being when he was the ringleader on the 2012 color revolution in Moscow.

But you already knew that hence why you tried to preempt me with me a "hurr durr I supposed you just want Russian state media". No Chris Chris , I just want unbiased media that doest try to sell me Western agents as "opposition leaders".

To that point, Navalny was the only to whom this was done. In stark contrast, Zelensky banned ALL opposition parties. There were 12 of them and Zelensky banned all 12! Yet BLOODLUST ORC PUTIN banned only this guy. I thought you said he banned all opposition, or is the only opposition in Russia to Putin's rule is this sole CIA/MI6 plant?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Only in Western media would an outright criminal and foreign agent like Alexei Navalny be generously rebranded as an "opposition leader". This would be like the equivalent of Soviet Pravda proclaiming that the leader of the IRA was an "opposition leader". This is utter nonsense pushed by "media outlets" who are 100% beholden to American and British intelligence agencies. Navalny isnt a politician, he is a foreign agent who has actively participated in multiple attempts to destabilize and overthrow Russian government by violent means, most notable one being when he was the ringleader on the 2012 color revolution in Moscow.

Untitled.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's really pityable what has happened to you. There is nothing to you except what Putin says.

You are not an independent person.
Man believes he is free thinker. Defends every establishment position, uses MSM for all his sources.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I disagreed with Putin on nuking Globohomo. I think he should do it.