RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Putin is right about MOST things, including this war. All evidence points to this.

This is why West and MSM ignore historical evidence and run this propaganda campaign purely on emotional slogans: "Slava Muhkraine! Stand with Ukraine!"

Meanwhile Putin brings up history, Minsk Accords, NATO expansion promises and an encyclopedic knowledge of the last 30 years of West-East history as to how we arrived at this point.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    308.4 KB · Views: 4

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wait uno momento senor Jack Newman faggot, 75 million pounds?

You're claiming an SU-34 costs (Russia) more money than an F-35?

Fuck off faggot your shit is all retarded.

A 75 million pound plane that can be shot down with a rifle apparently

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

New Special Military Operation by Ukraine!

Lol, it's literally national news in Ukraine when they destroy one piece of expensive Russian equipment when Russia does this every week to Ukraine

P.s. the S-400 costs $200M, not $1.2B, and that's the price tag for the entire battery and missile reserves, while Hohols probably just destroyed a single launcher. BTW Russia has almost 500 of them.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's an absolute fact that they're taking children from conflicted regions, shipping most of them to brainwashing camps, and many are just disappearing.
No one on this board believes that. You should provide us some evidence so we can be educated.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist do you have any more info on this bombshell? How is Russia getting away with this?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar Araysar if children are found by the Russian Army, should efforts be made to have them reunited with their parents even if they are pro-Ukraine/in Ukraine?

If no, would sending them to a Russian orphanage to be adopted be appropriate?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar if children are found by the Russian Army, should efforts be made to have them reunited with their parents even if they are pro-Ukraine/in Ukraine?

If no, would sending them to a Russian orphanage to be adopted be appropriate?

Are you saying that Russia currently doesn't reunite those kids with their Ukrainian families when it's able to?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are you saying that Russia currently doesn't reunite those kids with their Ukrainian families when it's able to?
Well #1 what is your opinion on if children should be reunited in Ukraine and #2 do you have examples of that actually happening?

Neither you or Mist have evidenced your claims.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'd take an educated guess that some kids are sent back and some are kept, with there being examples of both in a chaotic war.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist do you have any more info on this bombshell? How is Russia getting away with this?
You just linked an article with 60 sources. If you choose to ignore all of them, why should I engage with you?

I am placing you on ignore and will not see any further responses.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You just linked an article with 60 sources. If you choose to ignore all of them, why should I engage with you?

Because the "article" is a lie and I linked it in jest. You seem to believe it though. Care to tell me how Russians managed to kidnap, transport, house and feed almost a million kids in 18 months with no one noticing? I mean we are talking Holocaust level non stop deportations into camps with trains running 24/7

Sounds like it should be front page news in every Western MSM rag along with "Bucha Genocide"

Chris

Potato del Grande

But none of them are Russian State Media, which logically is the only trustworthy newsource!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well #1 what is your opinion on if children should be reunited in Ukraine and #2 do you have examples of that actually happening?

Neither you or Mist have evidenced your claims.

As a parent I think all kids should be reunited with their parents regardless of where they're from or what their nationality is.

Russia goes out of it way and spends immense resources evacuating these kids from warzones where Hohols turn their schools and kindergartens into firing point. Then Russia builds and administers entire programs to identify their parents and reunite them with their parents. So far it has done so for at least hundreds of kids since at one point Zelensky aDmitted that Russia reunited 600 kids with their parents but the numbers probably gone into thousands.

Daddy Vladdy is a humanitarian who saved those kids from death because right now Zelensky would be drafting those 13 year olds to fight in the Hohol Jugend

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
But none of them are Russian State Media, which logically is the only trustworthy newsource!
Do you want to explain in Mists place how Russia abducted almost a million kids?

You seem to be on the same page as her

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

There is no evidence in the sources I glanced through that Russia is kidnapping children and/or sending them to brain washing camps. All there is evidence for is that people, including children, are being relocated from regions affected by the war. Calling that kidnapping is a lie and the brain washing claims are entirety baseless.