RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is what I'm talking about! The tone of the forum is the flame the shit out of each other, but then it's super serious when it comes to Russia.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is what I'm talking about! The tone of the forum is the flame the shit out of each other, but then it's super serious when it comes to Russia.

It's not super serious. You're just full of shit and people dogpile you because you fucking deserve it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's not super serious. You're just full of shit and people dogpile you because you fucking deserve it.
But "I'm full of shit" specifically because I don't think Russia are the good guys, I don't think there's much more you can say.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
But "I'm full of shit" specifically because I don't think Russia are the good guys, I don't think there's much more you can say.

No you're full of shit because you constantly misrepresent, lie even about the most obvious facts, gaslight and then act like none of that happened

Chris

Potato del Grande
No you're full of shit because you constantly misrepresent, lie even about the most obvious facts, gaslight and then act like none of that happened
Either:
1) I'm joking or using irony and people don't get it. That's my fault. Like when I talk about Russia advancing all the way from Bahamut to Moscow. If news threads are meant to be serious fair enough, but you @ me all kinda of bullshit yourself.

2) You are so deep in an echo chamber that you can't imagine the possibility of other views existing. That's your fault. Russia has made serious mistakes and you can't bring yourself to admit it. Every side of every conflict in human history has made mistakes, including NATO and the US.

3) 1 or 2 are happening but people are pretending otherwise because my point challenged their beliefs and calling me a liar or a troll is a lazy way to deal with what I said. The whole steam powered carrier thing is an example, people knew what I meant but going after my impriecise use of words means that nobody is talking about an Aircraft Carrier belching black smoke.

4) Sometimes I just make a mistake. I misunderstood exactly why I had been banned, it certaintly wasn't helping me get unbanned to post blaming you, so why would I be intentionally doing that?

It's not like I'm being an issue anywhere else, I'm self aware enough to eg stop posting about FF14 in the WoW thread because people disliked me doing that.

I got +50 reaction score since someone commented on it being negative last week (it also dropped 1000 at once, I hope I just misread the number).

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Either:
1) I'm joking or using irony and people don't get it. That's my fault. Like when I talk about Russia advancing all the way from Bahamut to Moscow. If news threads are meant to be serious fair enough, but you @ me all kinda of bullshit yourself.

No one cares about that but it is annoying because people are exchanging serious information and you fill up the space with bullshit and then attempt to argue it as if it were fact

2) You are so deep in an echo chamber that you can't imagine the possibility of other views existing. That's your fault. Russia has made serious mistakes and you can't bring yourself to admit it. Every side of every conflict in human history has made mistakes, including NATO and the US.

your other views have been given consideration a million times and i decided long ago they were stupid, ignorant and built on shitty globohomo propaganda. as subsequent ~2 years of events have shown, i was 99% right.

now you are losing more than ever and you have absolutely zero to show for it

3) 1 or 2 are happening but people are pretending otherwise because my point challenged their beliefs and calling me a liar or a troll is a lazy way to deal with what I said. The whole steam powered carrier thing is an example, people knew what I meant but going after my impriecise use of words means that nobody is talking about an Aircraft Carrier belching black smoke.

your "points" didnt challenge anyones beliefs, you were wrong about everything from geopolitics to basic physics.

4) Sometimes I just make a mistake. I misunderstood exactly why I had been banned, it certaintly wasn't helping me get unbanned to post blaming you, so why would I be intentionally doing that?

It's not like I'm being an issue anywhere else, I'm self aware enough to eg stop posting about FF14 in the WoW thread because people disliked me doing that.

I got +50 reaction score since someone commented on it being negative last week (it also dropped 1000 at once, I hope I just misread the number).

its so weird how you are self aware for all that other stuff but not about all the stuff ive been telling you in Ukraine thread.

For example, you cant conceive that everything you were told by MSM and everything you hoped for in regard to Russia/Ukraine ended up being false or wrong and that I was right. Self aware for all that other shit, but not self aware to grasp the basic premise of the Ukraine thread. Some people were right, you were wrong, and you couldnt cope/acknowledge that

Chris

Potato del Grande
No one cares about that but it is annoying because people are exchanging serious information and you fill up the space with bullshit and then attempt to argue it as if it were fact

your other views have been given consideration a million times and i decided long ago they were stupid, ignorant and built on shitty globohomo propaganda. as subsequent ~2 years of events have shown, i was 99% right.

now you are losing more than ever and you have absolutely zero to show for it

your "points" didnt challenge anyones beliefs, you were wrong about everything from geopolitics to basic physics.

its so weird how you are self aware for all that other stuff but not about all the stuff ive been telling you in Ukraine thread.

For example, you cant conceive that everything you were told by MSM and everything you hoped for in regard to Russia/Ukraine ended up being false or wrong and that I was right. Self aware for all that other shit, but not self aware to grasp the basic premise of the Ukraine thread. Some people were right, you were wrong, and you couldnt cope/acknowledge that
I guess the issue is that you guys want political threads to have the same seriousness as the politics thread and adult stuff forum. That's fair. Noted.

I'm taking the piss like it's the #gamergate thread that was moved there from gaming and is about people shitposting IRL. We got a cultural disconnect.

Glad we had this struggle session.

I'm amazed that you still accuse me of having no self awareness swallowing MSM propagada when I'll happily admit that Zelensky is a stooge and Biden shouldn't have been fucking with Ukraine - I just don't think it justifies what Russia did.

You cannot deviate from Putin's narrative one inch, other than when you said he wasn't going far enough lol.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I guess the issue is that you guys want political threads to have the same seriousness as the politics thread and adult stuff forum. That's fair. Noted.

I'm taking the piss like it's the #gamergate thread that was moved there from gaming and is about people shitposting IRL. We got a cultural disconnect.

Glad we had this struggle session.

I'm amazed that you still accuse me of having no self awareness swallowing MSM propagada when I'll happily admit that Zelensky is a stooge and Biden shouldn't have been fucking with Ukraine - I just don't think it justifies what Russia did.

You cannot deviate from Putin's narrative one inch, other than when you said he wasn't going far enough lol.

we're fine with it not being serious.

what we are not fine with is wasting time on tiresome bullshit over and over, usually presented in a form of a serious argument thats been debunked 100x times.

For example, would you enjoy arguing with a flat earther every day on the same subject that he has been repeatedly wrong about, for months on end? No? But that's what you put us through.

this isnt a cultural disconnect. this is just you being an unoriginal pest who thinks he's clever. these pests exist in every culture and are universally disliked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
we're fine with it not being serious.

what we are not fine with is wasting time on tiresome bullshit over and over, usually presented in a form of a serious argument thats been debunked 100x times.

For example, would you enjoy arguing with a flat earther every day on the same subject that he has been repeatedly wrong about, for months on end? No? But that's what you put us through.

this isnt a cultural disconnect. this is just you being an unoriginal pest who thinks he's clever. these pests exist in every culture and are universally disliked.
That's just your echo chamber blindness.

I am trying to find ways in which I've wronged people because it would be a loss to me to not have this forum.

But you are severely deluded on this issue. Even posting that I'm taking Ls and you are being proved right about Ukraine... nothings fucking happening!

You won't be proven right on Ukraine, it's taken too long. You can only be proven right if Putin triggers the collapse of NATO now.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That's just your echo chamber blindness.

I am trying to find ways in which I've wronged people because it would be a loss to me to not have this forum.

But you are severely deluded on this issue. Even posting that I'm taking Ls and you are being proved right about Ukraine... nothings fucking happening!

You won't be proven right on Ukraine, it's taken too long. You can only be proven right if Putin triggers the collapse of NATO now.

You can't figure out why you're being treated the way you are

You're told exactly why you are treated the way you are

And your response is "That's just your echo chamber blindness."

You have no capacity for self reflection or imagining a situation where you might be wrong. You're literally the "but I did have breakfast" meme.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
British humor is about as good as their food.

Debate Takes GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
You can't figure out why you're being treated the way you are

You're told exactly why you are treated the way you are

And your response is "That's just your echo chamber blindness."

You have no capacity for self reflection or imagining a situation where you might be wrong. You're literally the "but I did have breakfast" meme.
I guess that arguing with me makes you feel like can are getting a win, while the Russian army is stuck in trenches?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You got me in some deep shit with your shenanigans, at this rate I'm getting forum banned not pol unbanned.

Once you get the Eye of LLR on you, you're fucked.

Always remember that it's not just SJWs who want censorship, cancellations and echo chambers.

Safe space people always say it's trolling/harassment because they are so entrenched in their beliefs they can't comprehend anyone having a different view.

They will then take any sort of joking/sarcasm/irony super literally because they are looking for reasons to get rid of the person challenging them. I always try and keep things light/funny and throw some sarcasm out so I'm not just an angry internet man like some people.

I can't find the exact quote I was looking for - something about you admitting to being a semi troll. But the above will do - if you can't decipher the point then DM me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey Chris does your house make any weird chirping noises?
No I'm the opposite of that. At uni they all started going off one night and I had a near mental breakdown from lack of sleep trying to find batteries and ripping the damn things off the wall and trying to find a cupboard that would hide the noise.