RIP Araysar

Fadaar

That guy
can a rounded titty plate be better at deflecting AK rounds? kinda like sloped frontal armor on tanks?

@Ignatius Fadaar Fadaar Foler Foler

fucked if i know i wasnt infantry but i'd think you don't want bullets to ricochet on body armor cause.... ya know, your head and limbs tend to stick out in front of them. it's why steel plate body armor is both good and bad, good because it'll stop a lot of rounds as long as they don't tear right through BUT bad because when a bullet comes to a dead stop on a steel plate that bullet tends to explode outward in a nasty fragmentation circle.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think I've had all the enjoyment I can get out of this, now you just make me sick.

Can't really say much without doxxing myself and I think they are total pieces of shit even more so than before.

How many months until the next bombardment? Rhetorical question, I have you all on ignore :)

It looks like Furry Furry was right, and you do have some degenerate, autistic humiliation kink (have you ever thought about monetising it?) How else do you explain this humiliation tennis match as you get ponged back to Araysar Araysar thread and then beat back to Ossoi Ossoi thread

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
No, it's fine. Maul Maul has been comprehensively beaten down every single time he's tried to rebut Onlyfans literal actual company accounts lmao
Screenshot_20231229_194845.jpg

For the last time, you're a simple fuck who's only ever been a PAYE peon and has zero understanding of anything you're posting about. It's crystal clear that you suffer from severe autism and are unable to comprehend even basic accounting, but the employees for Fenixs operations and many departments that are required for it to function are within the subsidiaries, all of whom return obscured tax returns due to the parent companies financial return and tax liability, took me all of 30 seconds to find in your "evidence".

You have serious mental problem, get help you disturbingly strange and creepy faggot.

Screenshot_20231229_195614.jpg

All of this rage, tears and frustration and you're still "wong"
200 (8).gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can't really say much without doxxing myself and I think they are total pieces of shit even more so than before.

It's all LARP from Araysar if he is celebrating Catholic Christmas and laughing at people for public service, when if he was in the Ukraine thread he would be worshipping Russian soldiers (who earn less than me) for giving their lives to maintain Orthodox Christmas.
This business idea sucks. I will offer you nothing for it.

• 1Hodjing

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How does Russia still have ammo I was told they ran out years ago? Oh I guess it was fake and gay like all Ukraine bullshit. Why does Chris still LARP about it?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
For the last time, you're a simple fuck who's only ever been a PAYE peon and has zero understanding of anything you're posting about.

a) I'm a Director of my own Ltd Company
b) I also get paid twice a week by the company we are discussing, for total amounts greater than your monthly salary lmao
(It's incredible that the photo showing this was posted twice but it's still gone over your head lmao)

1703880558052.png

but the employees for Fenixs operations and many departments that are required for it to function are within the subsidiaries, all of whom return obscured tax returns due to the parent companies financial return and tax liability, took me all of 30 seconds to find in your "evidence".

Lol at moving the goalposts

"Onlyfans has 50 employees"

"no they don't they have 1000 because my random google search says so YOU STUPID CUNT"

"Here are their official financial statements saying that Fenix International Ltd has 50 employees"

"lmao no look, here is their CEO saying they have 1000 employees in moderation"

"Do you know how financial statements and end of year accounts work?"

"lmao stupid cunt stupid cunt stupid cunt"

" Maul Maul do you know the difference between employees and sub contractors?" Araysar Araysar

"Fenix International is just the holding company"

"no it isnt - Fenix International operate Onlyfans. Fenix International writes the cheques. Content Creators accept the TOS of Fenix International. Fenix International = Onlyfans. Look - here's the list of ACTUAL Fenix Intl subsidiaries"

You've started this because you disagreed with the statement that Onlyfans has 50 employees. And you've doubled down, tripled down and quadrupled down despite the overwhelming evidence that they only have 50 employees and that the 1000 employees you referred to are all employees of subcontractors. A fact that was explained to you by someone neutral outside our argument.

You've continued to disagree with their literal end of year accounts and rather than accept you were wrong like a man, your pride is unable to accept that you lost to Ossoi Ossoi hence your next incorrect claim that Fenix Intl is just the holding company (and Onlyfans is the subsidiary)

When it was pointed out to you that Fenix = Onlyfans, you're now claiming the same list of subsidiaries that excludes Onlyfans as a subisidary is proof that you were right all along?

lmao

1703881359877.png

See, the difference between us. I can agree that this argument rests purely on whether you include sub-contractors as employees or not. Except I'm not the one that started spewing and couldn't back down from my original position

If we are including subcontractors as official employees, then why stop at 1000 subcontracted content moderators? Why not just say Onlyfans has 3m employees by including all the content creators? lmao

Yes or No - that's the only question that matters

• 1Hodjing

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Literal pages full of Maul Maul trying to get my attention

vs

Can't even find the last time I engaged with him until this week. And that's only because arguing with me (as I tried to explain to him in the first reply) about anything OF related is literally like arguing in the NBA thread with Michael Jordan lmao.

Attachments

• 1703881807345.png
    1703881807345.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
How does Russia still have ammo I was told they ran out years ago? Oh I guess it was fake and gay like all Ukraine bullshit. Why does Chris still LARP about it?
They have a USSR stockpile on paper that's rusted or slav maintained, hence useless. So they are using their manufacturing capability to either build up modern armaments or patch together the stockpiled stuff.

For the missiles they don't fire them as they make them, it would only be a few per day, they wait until they can make an impressive attack which is every few months.

This contrasts with the American approach which is to slam endless missiles into a country until they give up (Iraq) or have no static assets left (Afghanistan).

There are levels of cope Araysar Araysar has mastered about how they don't want to win the war quickly or want the infrastructure intact so are not slamming their "endless" missiles into them on purpose.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That shit is why I have them on ignore. I can take contrary opinions harshly expressed, it's FoH, but I find the needy notification spam to be creepy.
Notification spam bothers you? That might be even gayer thank whining about negs.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
View attachment 506355

but the employees for Fenixs operations and many departments that are required for it to function are within the subsidiaries,

Even this isn't true, and whilst I would prefer not to distract from the "are the 3m OF creators employees: yes or no?" then this is another excuse to give Maul another beatdown.

The above claim is that a significant number of employees necessary to run Onlyfans are employed by subsidiaries of the UK Fenix International Ltd:

a) Firstly, where is your data/evidence of employee numbers within these companies?

b) It's ironic that you incorrectly accuse me of being a PAYE peon when my other Ltd company is literally Executive Search, something I've done for 15 years, working with multi billion turnover companies and filling corporate positions in Europe, NA and Africa.

Like any multi-billion global business it makes sense for a UK company to have a corporate entity/presence in the US and EU. Especially in the case of OF which charges subscription fees in USD and pays out in USD (even to UK customers/creators)

c) Reason for those corporate entities is presumably tax and VAT compliance especially as they took their UK VAT case all the way to the ECJ https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/onlyfans-loses-uk-vat-fight-eu-top-court-2023-02-28/

d) So what are those subsidiaries - do you have any evidence or knowledge of what they actually do? Because I do.

Fenix Internet LLC - seems to process the payments for NA based creators as per the below pic. Unlike in the UK when they come from Fenix Intl Ltd.

1703883319769.png

Delivery Code Limited

1703883352008.png

A "premium wish list service" - this is equivalent of something like Wishtender, Throne or an Amazon wishlist. Creators can add items to the wishlist for their simps to purchase. Onlyfans acquired it in 2020 and has since done nothing with it. Totally irrelevant to their actual business and this argument

And here's their employees from their accounts proving it's a shelved company

1703884753326.png

Fenix US / HPS Polska

1703883765461.png

As per above these are corporate entities which offer many advantages, one being to make hiring staff in those locations easier e.g via local employment contracts, access to a bigger pool of talent etc. Poland especially is a key location for Western companies because salaries are lower than elsewhere in EU.

This is where Maul Maul will claim victory by arguing without any actual evidence that those two subsidaries must employ the other 950 missing employees lol. But I'm not arguing that any subsidaries have zero employees.

This whole thing has only started because he disputed the claim that Onlyfans has 50 employees despite their latest accounts saying they have 50 employees, because he couldn't make the logical assumption that any moderation staff must be sub-contractors.

Hence why he's now attempting to move the goalposts by attacking a strawman argument - that I dispute that any subsidiaries have any staff. That was never my rebuttal - my rebuttal was explaining to him that Fenix Intl is not the holding company of Onlyfans. Fenix Intl IS Onlyfans.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Hodjing

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Maul Maul

Forum bet on the subject. I wager a 6 month forum ban that Fenix International Ltd Group (operating the platform onlyfans.com including all subsidiaries has 53 employees. Employees meaning employees excluding contractors, people employeed by subcontractors etc.

Do you accept?

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Enough - time to put this fanboy out of his misery.

He called me a "stupid cunt" for claiming Onlyfans has 50 employees. He argued that they have 1000 despite me posting their latest company accounts showing that they have 53 employees.

He's now trying to argue that the reason Onlyfans only has 53 employees is because all their subsidaries house the majority of their employees.

It's crystal clear that you suffer from severe autism and are unable to comprehend even basic accounting, but the employees for Fenixs operations and many departments that are required for it to function are within the subsidiaries, all of whom return obscured tax returns due to the parent companies financial return and tax liability, took me all of 30 seconds to find in your "evidence".

Here it is straight from their annual accounts (again) Page 25 in case anyone is wondering NOTES TO THE GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

1703891295327.png

"Ahh but Ossoi Ossoi you no jaw no neck dog cock sucking autistic faggot WHAT ABOUT THE SUBSIDIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1703891745400.png

THE GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS = FENIX INTL LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTES TO THE COMPANY

1703891354499.png

Page 40 of their annual accounts says that THE COMPANY has 48 employees.

THE COMPANY HAS 48 EMPLOYEES.
THE GROUP HAS 53 EMPLOYEES.

THE GROUP = FENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
THE COMPANY = FENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD.

Therefore whichever way you care to look at it - from Onlyfans being an individual UK company, or Onlyfans as a Group of companies including international subsidaries. 48 and 53 are a lot closer to 50 employees than the 1000 claimed by Maul Maul

Arguably 50 is BANG IN THE MIDDLE

Again - all this was obvious in my first reply to him when I told him that I was basing my info on their annual accounts. I literally told him where he could verify the info to avoid repeating his mistakes, but instead he doubled, tripled then quadrupled down.

Maul Maul you've been banged the fuck out and you've literally kept coming back for more you fucking weirdo masochist lmao.

Feel free to come at me again with your insults. Every time you do I will link you back to this post so that everyone can see how easily I destroyed you and humiliated you.

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They have a USSR stockpile on paper that's rusted or slav maintained, hence useless. So they are using their manufacturing capability to either build up modern armaments or patch together the stockpiled stuff.

For the missiles they don't fire them as they make them, it would only be a few per day, they wait until they can make an impressive attack which is every few months.

This contrasts with the American approach which is to slam endless missiles into a country until they give up (Iraq) or have no static assets left (Afghanistan).

There are levels of cope Araysar Araysar has mastered about how they don't want to win the war quickly or want the infrastructure intact so are not slamming their "endless" missiles into them on purpose.

Afghanistan War lasted for 20 years, Taliban didn't give up, and in the end they won.

What was that again about "endless missiles"?

• 2Like