RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Enough - time to put this fanboy out of his misery.

He called me a "stupid cunt" for claiming Onlyfans has 50 employees. He argued that they have 1000 despite me posting their latest company accounts showing that they have 53 employees.

He's now trying to argue that the reason Onlyfans only has 53 employees is because all their subsidaries house the majority of their employees.

Here it is straight from their annual accounts (again) Page 25 in case anyone is wondering NOTES TO THE GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

View attachment 506403

"Ahh but Ossoi Ossoi you no jaw no neck dog cock sucking autistic faggot WHAT ABOUT THE SUBSIDIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

View attachment 506405

THE GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS = FENIX INTL LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTES TO THE COMPANY

View attachment 506404

Page 40 of their annual accounts says that THE COMPANY has 48 employees.

THE COMPANY HAS 48 EMPLOYEES.
THE GROUP HAS 53 EMPLOYEES.

THE GROUP = FENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
THE COMPANY = FENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD.

Therefore whichever way you care to look at it - from Onlyfans being an individual UK company, or Onlyfans as a Group of companies including international subsidaries. 48 and 53 are a lot closer to 50 employees than the 1000 claimed by @Maul

Arguably 50 is BANG IN THE MIDDLE

Again - all this was obvious in my first reply to him when I told him that I was basing my info on their annual accounts. I literally told him where he could verify the info to avoid repeating his mistakes, but instead he doubled, tripled then quadrupled down.

@Maul you've been banged the fuck out and you've literally kept coming back for more you fucking weirdo masochist lmao.

Feel free to come at me again with your insults. Every time you do I will link you back to this post so that everyone can see how easily I destroyed you and humiliated you.
fb8add2877b48f6158397a3112806ba7.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Enough - time to put this fanboy out of his misery.

He called me a "stupid cunt" for claiming Onlyfans has 50 employees. He argued that they have 1000 despite me posting their latest company accounts showing that they have 53 employees.

He's now trying to argue that the reason Onlyfans only has 53 employees is because all their subsidaries house the majority of their employees.

Here it is straight from their annual accounts (again) Page 25 in case anyone is wondering NOTES TO THE GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

View attachment 506403

"Ahh but Ossoi Ossoi you no jaw no neck dog cock sucking autistic faggot WHAT ABOUT THE SUBSIDIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

View attachment 506405

THE GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS = FENIX INTL LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTES TO THE COMPANY

View attachment 506404

Page 40 of their annual accounts says that THE COMPANY has 48 employees.

THE COMPANY HAS 48 EMPLOYEES.
THE GROUP HAS 53 EMPLOYEES.

THE GROUP = FENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
THE COMPANY = FENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD.

Therefore whichever way you care to look at it - from Onlyfans being an individual UK company, or Onlyfans as a Group of companies including international subsidaries. 48 and 53 are a lot closer to 50 employees than the 1000 claimed by @Maul

Arguably 50 is BANG IN THE MIDDLE

Again - all this was obvious in my first reply to him when I told him that I was basing my info on their annual accounts. I literally told him where he could verify the info to avoid repeating his mistakes, but instead he doubled, tripled then quadrupled down.

@Maul you've been banged the fuck out and you've literally kept coming back for more you fucking weirdo masochist lmao.

Feel free to come at me again with your insults. Every time you do I will link you back to this post so that everyone can see how easily I destroyed you and humiliated you.
Bro, do the only fans Jews know you’re posting this info on a public forum?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

well obviously Maul does or he wouldn't keep posting, likewise for me. So why do I "care"?

Well in 25+ years online I don't think I've ever seen someone be

a) so spectacularly wrong
b) choosing to argue with someone who is literally an 'employee' of the company being debated
c) being so ridiculously overconfident in their own intellectual superiorty
d) whilst being so vitriolic in their responses and
e) being everything he accused me of: "stupid cunt" "paye peon" "unable to read financial statements" "obsessed" etc

The evidence in my favour was literally posted in my first reply to him whilst his consisted of a random image from "how many employees does Onlyfans have". But instead he doubled, tripled, quadrupled down and continued to do so even after someone else pointed out the obvious (sub contractors are not employees).

And rather than concede there that the answer to how many employees does Onlyfans have depends on whether you include third party sub-contractors, he instead attempted to move the goalposts by arguing without a shred of evidence that all their actual employees must be employed by the subsidaries. Despite the fact my literal first reply to him told him exactly where he could find the employee numbers for both the group and the parent company.

So in short it was the literal equivalent of trying to argue with Furor about vanilla wow development/design, and a flawless fatality victory on my part. Maul can go back to calling me whatever he wants, this thread is now solid gold proof that he is beneath me on multiple levels.

• 1Hodjing

Chris

Potato del Grande
well obviously Maul does or he wouldn't keep posting, likewise for me. So why do I "care"?

Well in 25+ years online I don't think I've ever seen someone be

a) so spectacularly wrong
b) choosing to argue with someone who is literally an 'employee' of the company being debated
c) being so ridiculously overconfident in their own intellectual superiorty
d) whilst being so vitriolic in their responses and
e) being everything he accused me of: "stupid cunt" "paye peon" "unable to read financial statements" "obsessed" etc

The evidence in my favour was literally posted in my first reply to him whilst his consisted of a random image from "how many employees does Onlyfans have". But instead he doubled, tripled, quadrupled down and continued to do so even after someone else pointed out the obvious (sub contractors are not employees).

And rather than concede there that the answer to how many employees does Onlyfans have depends on whether you include third party sub-contractors, he instead attempted to move the goalposts by arguing without a shred of evidence that all their actual employees must be employed by the subsidaries. Despite the fact my literal first reply to him told him exactly where he could find the employee numbers for both the group and the parent company.

So in short it was the literal equivalent of trying to argue with Furor about vanilla wow development/design, and a flawless fatality victory on my part. Maul can go back to calling me whatever he wants, this thread is now solid gold proof that he is beneath me on multiple levels.
When you say OnlyFans "employee", you mean that you film the prostitute and she pays you some of the simp money?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
For the missiles they don't fire them as they make them, it would only be a few per day, they wait until they can make an impressive attack which is every few months.

This contrasts with the American approach which is to slam endless missiles into a country until they give up (Iraq) or have no static assets left (Afghanistan).

There are levels of cope Araysar Araysar has mastered about how they don't want to win the war quickly or want the infrastructure intact so are not slamming their "endless" missiles into them on purpose.

And one other thing: recall that the US is claimed to have a total stockpile of 3000-4000 Tomahawks, and has fired a total ~2000 Tomahawk cruise missiles in the entire lifespan of the missile, stretching from the 80s, through Desert Storm, Yugoslav wars, Iraq, to now.

Russia’s total missile fires have again been updated at the end of 2023 by MSM. Check the dates of each post below to get the full timeline:

Russia has now fired more cruise missiles than all of NATO including the US combined likely have total in inventory and have fired in the entire existence of their armed forces. The above revelation seems to corroborate the Ukrainian general’s manufacturing numbers. And Russia is only just starting to heat up; the head of Rostec promises much bigger numbers in 2024 than even the previous two years.

-----

Endless missiles, eh? They're only endless if you have an IQ of 20 and a memory of a goldfish

• 1Mother of God

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
And one other thing: recall that the US is claimed to have a total stockpile of 3000-4000 Tomahawks, and has fired a total ~2000 Tomahawk cruise missiles in the entire lifespan of the missile, stretching from the 80s, through Desert Storm, Yugoslav wars, Iraq, to now.

Russia’s total missile fires have again been updated at the end of 2023 by MSM. Check the dates of each post below to get the full timeline:

Russia has now fired more cruise missiles than all of NATO including the US combined likely have total in inventory and have fired in the entire existence of their armed forces. The above revelation seems to corroborate the Ukrainian general’s manufacturing numbers. And Russia is only just starting to heat up; the head of Rostec promises much bigger numbers in 2024 than even the previous two years.

-----

Endless missiles, eh? They're only endless if you have an IQ of 20 and a memory of a goldfish

They're also good at bombing their own villages...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mandriana

Was there a point you were trying to make?
His point was that, only Russia would ever accidentally bomb it allies. No other country, not even the USA would bomb it's Canadian allies in theatre, and for sure, Israel would never bomb itself when trying to blow up their enemies.

Just Russia and only Russia would do such a thing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
His point was that, only Russia would ever accidentally bomb it allies. No other country, not even the USA would bomb it's Canadian allies in theatre, and for sure, Israel would never bomb itself when trying to blow up their enemies.
The USS Liberty endorses this comment.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Let's not get distracted from Chris Chris 's latest shitbrained claim that firing 4,000 missiles in 40+ years is "slamming endless missiles until a country gives up".

Chris Chris this averages out to 1 missile every 4 days.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Just Russia and only Russia would do such a thing.
Was the point that Russia bombed it's allies or was the point that Russia bombed one of it's own settlements?

Reminds me of when Russia's hero militia took a Russia city, so their leader had to be assassinated along with an innocent flight crew.

None of this discussion would be happening if certain people could accept that Russia isn't perfect and can make mistakes.

Of the US and allies have done stupid shit in conflicts, we can admit it, why can't people like you?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Was the point that Russia bombed it's allies or was the point that Russia bombed one of it's own settlements?

Reminds me of when Russia's hero militia took a Russia city, so their leader had to be assassinated along with an innocent flight crew.

What was the city and what were their names?

Sounds like you're making up bullshit.

None of this discussion would be happening if certain people could accept that Russia isn't perfect and can make mistakes.

Of the US and allies have done stupid shit in conflicts, we can admit it, why can't people like you?

No one ever claimed that Russia is perfect.

The problem is you being unable to accept that Russia is your military superior even without nukes.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris can u just be honest for once. It’s all we ask and it’s such a small ask to boot.