RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fuck #2. Every politician etc that says we don't have enough houses probably has 2 or more themselves. The same politicians are the ones who pass regulation after regulation making it harder and more expensive to own more houses. You never see them offering up their houses or rooms first.
Politicians are not as extreme on this as I am, they do hardly anything in this area.

I would ban all second homes.

I would also take a long hard look at banning landlords and having the nessesary rental market be under public ownership.

But I live in a densely populated country with a housing shortage therefore housing prices being too high for young people.

• 2Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Politicians are not as extreme on this as I am, they do hardly anything in this area.

I would ban all second homes.

I would also take a long hard look at banning landlords and having the nessesary rental market be under public ownership.

But I live in a densely populated country with a housing shortage therefore housing prices being too high for young people.

This is the pinnacle of "toxic envy" exhibited by communists.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ban two cars, who needs two. Ban two TVs, the family can all watch the channel. How far you want to take this slippery slope down?

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is the pinnacle of "toxic envy" exhibited by communists.
One day you could be the CEO of Blackrock, so gotta defend the poor helpless megacorps and billionaires buying up all the housing.

You see you paid for it and they earned it by exploiting government contracts and corruption.

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
One day you could be the CEO of Blackrock, so gotta defend the poor helpless megacorps and billionaires buying up all the housing.

You see you paid for it and they earned it by exploiting government contracts and corruption.

It's amusing how you don't see this being applied to ownership of other parts of your life. Like your car ownership should be limited to 1 car regardless of how many people in your family. Or you should limited to 1 TV, or 1 phone or 1 computer. Or that your house should be limited to X number of rooms.

A rational person would say why don't we just build more houses, make more cars, phones and TVs?

An envious communist thinks completely opposite. He knows he doesn't have the capacity to create, only to destroy, so he seeks to confiscate instead of creating bounty for everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's amusing how you don't see this being applied to ownership of other parts of your life. Like your car ownership should be limited to 1 car regardless of how many people in your family. Or you should limited to 1 TV, or 1 phone or 1 computer. Or that your house should be limited to X number of rooms.

A rational person would say why don't we just build more houses, make more cars, phones and TVs?

An envious communist thinks completely opposite. He knows he doesn't have the capacity to create, only to destroy, so he seeks to confiscate instead of creating bounty for everyone.
Why would somewhat optional personal items we have oversupply of need to be limited?

Housing is a need and one of the reasons why the birthrate is so low since people don't feel secure enough to start families while renting and renting acrually costs more than a mortgage.

I got a house 10 years after my father did despite earning 50% more than he did AND being a dual income household so double that again.

Everyone is being scammed but somehow you can simultaneously defend the current economic system for people in the west AND be against it for people in the east?

The choice isn't between corporate capitalism or communism either.

Looking for a constructive answer here or I'll take another break from your trolling.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why would somewhat optional personal items we have oversupply of need to be limited?

Because communists like you hate seeing someone with 2 phones or 2 TVs or 2 cars.

Housing is a need and one of the reasons why the birthrate is so low since people don't feel secure enough to start families while renting and renting acrually costs more than a mortgage.

American Inventor, 3rd worlders will literally have 5 kids while living in a 1 bedroom shack. Your entire premise is 💩. Literally manufactured nonsense to justify confiscation of private property.

Oh I know what you will say. "That happens only in the 3rd world HURR DURRR"

Move these 3rd worlders to UK and they will still have 5 kids while living in a 1 bedroom apartment.

I got a house 10 years after my father did despite earning 50% more than he did AND being a dual income household so double that again.

You didn't get a house. Your wife's parents bought you a house because you a loser piece of shit who can't make money and they finally got tired of waiting for you to do it on your own.

Hence why you're so envious of anyone owning additional property because you know you could even own the house you live in without someone else paying for it.

"But how could this happen??? I deserve it!!"

No you dont. You are a low effort loser, working one of the simplest jobs there is, who thinks he is entitled to more while doing the bare minimum.

Everyone is being scammed but somehow you can simultaneously defend the current economic system for people in the west AND be against it for people in the east?

Yes, I defend private property rights for everyone.

The choice isn't between corporate capitalism or communism either.

Looking for a constructive answer here or I'll take another break from your trolling.

You never look for constructive answers, LMAO. All you do is troll, you low effort loser.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You didn't get a house. Your wife's parents bought you a house because you a loser piece of shit who can't make money and they finally got tired of waiting for you to do it on your own.
LMAO

200w.gif

I like how you think I married into wealth, I do have some pretty chad genetics.

• 1Cringe

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
LMAO

View attachment 523397

I like how you think I married into wealth,

I dont think you married into wealth. I think your in-laws just got tired of having a loser for a son-in-law

I do have some pretty chad genetics.

You're fat, have a low IQ and next to nothing for ambition. Your entire ambition is to legally steal from others rather than create yourself. Which brings us to our next point:

1712436351632.png

^ This is you Chris Chris

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I dont think you married into wealth. I think your in-laws just got tired of having a loser for a son-in-law

You're fat, have a low IQ and next to nothing for ambition. Your entire ambition is to legally steal from others rather than create yourself. Which brings us to our next point:

View attachment 523399

^ This is you Chris Chris
Chris Chris is that true?

Chris

Potato del Grande
With what money lol. What jobs do you think they have?

Just making things up again. I belive that capitalism is the best system.

Free market capitalism just means cheap migrants everywhere, our current system is that plus corporate welfare from taxes.

So it's just a question of what regulation is needed to keep things working.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I noticed that you didnt deny being fat, or having low IQ/ambition.

Remember how we found out that you didnt know how steam engines work?

Good times.

• 1Like