RIP Art Bell

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much this. I tolerate Noory though, but he's certianly no Art. It's as close as we got though. Definitely sad, Art was truly a one of a kind.

I cannot tolerate Snoory. Midnight in the Desert isn't much better. The host on there really got screwed by Bell but she tried to make it work. Shes just boring too.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He was a big ham radio nut. Would have liked to have gotten W6OBB my log book, no luck. Best of Art Bell Listen to The Very Best Of Art Bell (U7Radio.org) on TuneIn

art-bell-8-20-05.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A lot of people forget that Art hung it up for a couple years after someone mailed him anthrax.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Radio host Art Bell died of accidental drug overdose

Longtime Pahrump radio personality Art Bell died of an accidental overdose from a cocktail of prescription drugs, the Clark County coroner’s office said Wednesday.

FUUUUUUUUuuuuu.

Well no surprise Art was high as fuck. Sad. A couple Saturdays ago I accidentally discovered that local AM radio is now playing re-runs of classic C2C episodes, I was pretty pumped it made my day.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That sucks. I always hoped he would get back on the air.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Drug overdose eh? He probably had info on the Clinton server :D

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user