RIP Brad McQuaid

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Side note, you shouldn't be inheriting your family member's debts unless it's a spouse. Whatever they owe would be paid for from their estate and the rest should just get eating by the debtor's.
Welcome to Europe. Correlates to higher taxes.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Side note, you shouldn't be inheriting your family member's debts unless it's a spouse. Whatever they owe would be paid for from their estate and the rest should just get eating by the debtor's.

Yep was more for his wife than us his family, we wanted to send her our debt free and with some money to move on.

Someone of mine died 2 years ago. In the Orlando area and the cremation was $750.00

Crazy cheap, in Pensacola cheapest was 2k but we also got his ashes to spread at sea back.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Yep was more for his wife than us his family, we wanted to send her our debt free and with some money to move on.

Crazy cheap, in Pensacola cheapest was 2k but we also got his ashes to spread at sea back.

We did too, of course they were in a plastic bag inside a small cardboard box. The ashes went into the sea also. I just looked up some local advertising and I see some cheaper than 750. Think you got ripped off!

I never really understood people wanting mahogany triple layered caskets and ashes in gold plated vases and all that. The person is gone, none of that funeral stuff so many buy matter.

I will say gifts of flowers to the survivors are nice. Flowers look pretty , smell pretty and make people happy. Nothing wrong with a small gesture of flowers. Bringing over good food dishes for the family is good too. Anything that makes things a little easier for them while they go through the grief.

As far as the topic at hand: I really think a flower arrangement with a card that lets the family know our community of Everquest fans deeply appreciated his work would be good and make them smile.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1618E1F5-DE3F-45A7-AED8-E5AABD24C974-6576-0000051B6383A6FF.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you want to thank Brad for the thousands of hours of entertainment he gave you by helping pioneer the MMO genre, I would think helping his family would be a more meaningful gesture than flushing more money down the hole of the drug-addled pipe dream known as Pantheon.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think it would be more appropriate to donate to his family as well. If they want to make a contribution to further Brad's dream/passion then they can do so but ultimately, they have to live beyond video games and his unfortunate passing alone will cost them money. I say we make a donation on behalf of our community (or individually if you prefer) to the family and they can use it based on their need, Brad's wishes, or they see fit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
but what if donations to Pantheon due to Brad's death are the kick that finally gets it made???

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
but what if donations to Pantheon due to Brad's death are the kick that finally gets it made???
This is not how companies work after someone dies/quits/whatever. No one gave him 50 million to make the game when he was alive. Being dead means the game is just as dead.

This really isnt towards you, you know this. Its the other retards.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is not how companies work after someone dies/quits/whatever. No one gave him 50 million to make the game when he was alive. Being dead means the game is just as dead.

This really isnt towards you, you know this. Its the other retards.

You mean a spike in funding can't help a company?

Yeah, they're the retards

• 2Like

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Nothing has been made public yet. His family is going through rough times with this so I haven't even tried to ask..

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Yea, this is the RIP thread, not the Rise of the Fallen one...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
..and stop shitting on him.
Who is shitting on him?

I don't know if I've seen this community be this respectful...like...ever. Especially to someone w/o tits.

This is the type of post someone who doesn't know this community makes.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users