RIP George HW Bush @94

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
11d 21h 1m
I talked to a friend of mine that works for Bureau of Land Management and they have the day off today too. I guess all non-essential government employees love the guy who was president 30 years ago so much that they can't bear to come to work?

Reactions: pharmakos

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
22d 22h 35m
that's just mail, USPS guy still delivered my packages.
yup, from the article:

"We will provide limited package delivery service on that day to ensure that our network remains fluid and we do not experience any impacts to our package delivery operations that might negatively affect our customers or business partners during the remainder of our busy holiday season," officials said.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
11d 21h 1m
Translation: We know you don't give a fuck about anything that comes in the mail except for packages, so we'll take our sweet time delivering the pile of paper that you all throw directly in the trash every day.

Paranoia

Molten Core Raider
1d 4h 55m
while watching I've observed many "Asian" people doing deep bows to the President. (b/c i don't know if they were Japanese or Chines or some other.)

Lanx

Karazhan Raider
58d 23h 55m
while watching I've observed many "Asian" people doing deep bows to the President. (b/c i don't know if they were Japanese or Chines or some other.)
yea deep bow is just the same as that christian cross thing they do

ZyyzYzzy

Shitpost Counsel
<Prior Amod>
57d 12m
I talked to a friend of mine that works for Bureau of Land Management and they have the day off today too. I guess all non-essential government employees love the guy who was president 30 years ago so much that they can't bear to come to work?
It happens every time a former President dies. They consider it a federal holiday

Lanx

Karazhan Raider
58d 23h 55m
I saw something like "Bush dying got the Post Office shut down for a day, When Obama dies, they gonna turn off EBT for a day"

• Worf
Reactions: pharmakos