RIP George HW Bush @94

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I talked to a friend of mine that works for Bureau of Land Management and they have the day off today too. I guess all non-essential government employees love the guy who was president 30 years ago so much that they can't bear to come to work?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that's just mail, USPS guy still delivered my packages.

yup, from the article:

"We will provide limited package delivery service on that day to ensure that our network remains fluid and we do not experience any impacts to our package delivery operations that might negatively affect our customers or business partners during the remainder of our busy holiday season," officials said.

• 1Harrow

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Translation: We know you don't give a fuck about anything that comes in the mail except for packages, so we'll take our sweet time delivering the pile of paper that you all throw directly in the trash every day.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
while watching I've observed many "Asian" people doing deep bows to the President. (b/c i don't know if they were Japanese or Chines or some other.)

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
while watching I've observed many "Asian" people doing deep bows to the President. (b/c i don't know if they were Japanese or Chines or some other.)
yea deep bow is just the same as that christian cross thing they do

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
President George H.W. Bush’s casket makes train journey to final resting place

Happen to be in College Station... seemed worth the stop.

F52C4C9F-180C-463B-80F8-1185CF939707.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I talked to a friend of mine that works for Bureau of Land Management and they have the day off today too. I guess all non-essential government employees love the guy who was president 30 years ago so much that they can't bear to come to work?
It happens every time a former President dies. They consider it a federal holiday

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I saw something like "Bush dying got the Post Office shut down for a day, When Obama dies, they gonna turn off EBT for a day"

• 1Worf