RIP George HW Bush @94

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
George Bush, 41st President, Dies at 94

images (1).jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't even have anything snarky to add.

So long, old man. You did your best. And it was good enough.

RIP in Peace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even have anything snarky to add.

So long, old man. You did your best. And it was good enough.

RIP in Peace.

but was it good enough, really? He didn't even get a second term.

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This was the first president I actually voted for. I'll give him a "did good enough" for what he had to work on. Reagan was a hell of an act to follow up and then he got to run against Bill Clinton's charisma score.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I was in high school I went to Washington DC for a 4-H trip during Bush 41's presidency and we did a bus tour of the monuments at night. When we passed the White House, the tour guide said "If you peek through the shrubs, you might just see some bushes!" When GW got elected the first thing I thought was I bet that guy is excited that he can use that joke again.

• 2Worf

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he was one of the only presidents that were truly a decent human.

He decided to save so many lives during the GW1 and it probably cost him a 2nd term.

R.I.P.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I think he was one of the only presidents that were truly a decent human.

He decided to save so many lives during the GW1 and it probably cost him a 2nd term.

R.I.P.
I think he did good work with Desert Shield/Storm, but the Panama Invasion was pretty fucked up.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I think he did good work with Desert Shield/Storm, but the Panama Invasion was pretty fucked up.
Yeah, how dare we violate Manual Noriega's rights like that when he controls the single vital shipping lane between the Atlantic and the Pacific. Bush I made some mistakes, and I didn't vote for him in my first Presidential election of 1992 because he seemed like he was all about the bureaucracy; he was a tinkerer, and I thought even back then we needed some Big Ideas to break the logjam in the decades-long buildup in the size and scope of the Federal Government. Also, "No new taxes"/Kinder Gentler was such a huge turnoff after the heady days of Reagan. I voted for Perot as a protest and Bush won Texas anyway. I genuinely took him for granted, and immediately regretted not voting for him as Perot revealed himself to be crazy and Clinton revealed himself to be absolutely corrupt. He served the country in so many ways, set what he believed to be the precedent for global security for the next 3 decades and was a fantastic former President. Also an incredibly decent and loving family man. God rest and speed.

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was like 6/10 on him until I heard about david coppafeel, which got him to a very solid 8.

• 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Rare image of GWB taken on November 22nd, 1963. Probably the only president to have killed another president. Where's Lumi Lumi when we need him? :D

hqdefault.jpg

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
My Grandfather did. He also collected the Andy Griffith card sets. How old are you?
Desert Storm was grade school for me, that was part of the Tops 91 line.

91 was filled with fleer, tops and marvel cards.

• 1Solidarity