RIP Mr Hawking

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Oh heck.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I expect and even appreciate flatchads like Lumi coming in here to shit on someone who was essentually his enemy.

You otherwise rational godfags, however, can fuck right off. God, lizard shapeshifters, and 3+ genders do not exist.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
I expect and even appreciate flatchads like Lumi coming in here to shit on someone who was essentually his enemy.

You otherwise rational godfags, however, can fuck right off. God, lizard shapeshifters, and 3+ genders do not exist.
If Man and Woman were created in his image then God IS the third gender making xir a tranny and because god is everything he can be a lizard and a shapeshifter at the same time.
Checkmate atheists!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Man and Woman were created in his image then God IS the third gender making xir a tranny and because god is everything he can be a lizard and a shapeshifter at the same time.
Checkmate atheists!

Traps are gay.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can anyone tell me what Hawking actually did for science? You know, besides basically nothing? Dudes a genius because he came up with some theories, the majority of which were never even proven to be true that even if proven to be true, have no impact on society whatsoever.

I must be a glutton for punishment to even respond to this, but this post reveals a very common error (or intentional misrepresentation) of people arguing against science. Outside of closed didactic systems such as math, the word proof doesn't even really apply. No scientific theory will be "proven" to be true, because thats not how science works. Its a best fit model of observable and testable evidence mapping to reality. Its like a function approaching an asymptote, more than anything else as more evidence is collected. The goal of science is to disprove theories using testable and falsifiable claims.

In the decades to come, we may very well see technological advancements built upon the foundation that Hawking and other theoretical physicists have created. But don't worry, science doesn't care that you are a flat earther and it will drag you kicking and screaming into the future with the rest of us.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users