RIP Paul Walker

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Too fast too furious

rrr_img_51488.jpg

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That sucks. Actors need to realize they are not who the play on tv, except Sean Connery. He is bond

Oldbased

> Than U
If he did die I guess the 3rd time was the charm. I know he has died at least twice before that were a hoax though.

Would be a shame considering how well F&F was doing , the 7th film was in mid filming.

Oldbased

> Than U
That sucks. Actors need to realize they are not who the play on tv, except Sean Connery. He is bond
Actually Paul Walker was pretty good driving cars fast. He worked with some performance company and was often seen at drag strips in his various sport cars, so he at least knew how to drive.
May been the other person driving or just bad luck. The picture of the crash site I saw they claimed was his wreck had trees that my van would mow over without scratching it so for it to cause a fire would be just very shitty luck.

Edit His official twitter just confirmed he is indeed gone.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

Oldbased

> Than U
rrr_img_51506.jpg

If he was the passenger he was probably pinned or knocked out from hitting his head on the side glass. What a horrible way to go out.