RIP Paul Walker

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hate his movies or whatever but he was one of the few celebrities that wasn't a stuck up assholes and used his fame to help children and a lot of other causes.

Sibian

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_51631.jpg

Porsche

FiReBReTHa

N00b
Hate his movies or whatever but he was one of the few celebrities that wasn't a stuck up assholes and used his fame to help children and a lot of other causes.

Same, this is how I feel about him and occasionally feel bad for making a bad joke at his expense since he wasn't a doushebag cokehead lindsay lohan or other celbrity trash.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Same, this is how I feel about him and occasionally feel bad for making a bad joke at his expense since he wasn't a doushebag cokehead lindsay lohan or other celbrity trash.
Dude died like an asshole, just like Ryan Dunn.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that porsche is a dangerous vehicle to people who dont know how to handle it. handing off the keys to someone to go around speeding was a serious lapse in judgement.

that dude could have been Mayhem.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
that porsche is a dangerous vehicle to people who dont know how to handle it. handing off the keys to someone to go around speeding was a serious lapse in judgement.

that dude could have been Mayhem.
Look you cock guzzling, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, fucking moron.

The driver he "handed the keys off to" was a professional PORSCHE racer .....

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
he looked like a great guy but on the bright side,no more FF movies

RIP

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'm mostly upset that he took a Carrera GT with him. That's the real shame here.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Liked the movies but had no emotional attachment to the guy, I think they only celeb I was upset about dying was Billy Mays, he was fucking awesome. However I notice on facebook when a celebrity dies, all the veterans seem to come out with their "this man was just a actor, I was a veteran how can you care for some actor more than a veteran" blah blah blah. Some act to much like attention whores if people mourn for anyone but family and veterans.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Look you cock guzzling, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, fucking moron.

The driver he "handed the keys off to" was a professional PORSCHE racer .....
That makes it OK that he was driving down the street like an asshole... GUYS I RACE FOR LIVING IT'S OK IF I DO 80 ON A PUBLIC ROAD.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It would make sense if the professional driver was with NASCAR and he had to make a right turn. It would actually explain everything.