RIP Queen Elizabeth

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
did you just reference a picture that clearly shows (1) a gun (2) an umbrella, separately, and say that is proof it's a "gun umbrella"? you really are a fucking retard

Are you dumb?

I speculated that the French president's security were carrying an umbrella gun. People speculated similarly over King Charles III security. Turns out that the French presidents security carry an umbrella shield. So I was 50% right unlike you and other big brains who were 100% wrong

Now who's the duckwaf, dickwD

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure what's worse, nobody has said "gunbrella" yet, or a bunch of idiots STILL taking Ossoi seriously in this thread of all threads.

Call for AMOD to ban him, get the LLR metrics response, and then slap him on ignore. He WANTS you to argue the inane with him. He wears dogfucking as a badge of honor. Even if that was the game plan all along, you gain nothing from engaging with him, he's a disingenuous poster.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not sure what's worse, nobody has said "gunbrella" yet, or a bunch of idiots STILL taking Ossoi seriously in this thread of all threads.

Call for AMOD to ban him, get the LLR metrics response, and then slap him on ignore. He WANTS you to argue the inane with him. He wears dogfucking as a badge of honor. Even if that was gameplan all along, you gain nothing from engaging with him, he's a disingenuous poster.

Actually, he wants to snort cocaine off your cock.

• 1Wow!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Call for AMOD to ban him, get the LLR metrics response, and then slap him on ignore. He WANTS you to argue the inane with him. He wears dogfucking as a badge of honor. Even if that was the game plan all along, you gain nothing from engaging with him, he's a disingenuous poster.

Did you miss me conceding the point after the zoom in? Then actual evidence being posted that backs up the umbrella is a multi tasking security tool?

Anyway, you need not worry. I said the other day one reply gave me laughter induced asthma, and I've been wheezing non stop worse than ever since swayze22 swayze22 reply. Getting a bit concerned now, lol

Last edited:
  • 2Hodjing

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
OK, Deckard here has zoomed in and I can see what I thought was the handle of the gun is actually a shoe. And the silencer is actually the handle

So, I stand corrected - said the man in the orthopaedic shoes!
you deserve all the hate you receive.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220920-143331.png

More evidence of security gadgets

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can see most all bodyguards / secret service doing some form of this. It’s keeping your hands ready for action. Be that pulling your gun, fighting, whatever it might be.
Gotta be ready to whip that shit out and spin to distract them

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they are all strapped and holding their jackets closed keeps the wind from flapping them open and scaring the unarmed peasants by their obviously armed to the teeth elite status.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You can see most all bodyguards / secret service doing some form of this. It’s keeping your hands ready for action. Be that pulling your gun, fighting, whatever it might be.

They're prosthetic arms which unfold into bullet proof shields which backs up what I originally said