RIP Queen Elizabeth

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 433914

can any of you foh big brain military LARPers tell me what that object is in the bodyguards hand. I doubht Macron's equivalent of secret service is allowed to openly carry on London streets. Is it some kind of stun gun?
MV5BMjA0ODk3ODEyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYyODgxMzE@._V1_.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 433914

can any of you foh big brain military LARPers tell me what that object is in the bodyguards hand. I doubht Macron's equivalent of secret service is allowed to openly carry on London streets. Is it some kind of stun gun?
It's an umbrella?

No, no, I'm pretty sure it's an umbrella.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, it's not an umbrella

For starters, it has a handle sticking out the side of it. And why would Secret Service be carrying an umbrella? He's also holding it in a way like it's meant to be concealed

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If it's not an umbrella, and knowing the rumours about Macron, it's probably a dildo.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, it's not an umbrella

For starters, it has a handle sticking out the side of it. And why would Secret Service be carrying an umbrella? He's also holding it in a way like it's meant to be concealed
Still looks like an umbrella...
2022-09-18 13.20.36 cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com 0dcac76d015d.png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Witless

Trakanon Raider
OK, Deckard here has zoomed in and I can see what I thought was the handle of the gun is actually a shoe. And the silencer is actually the handle

So, I stand corrected - said the man in the orthopaedic shoes!
Knowing your proclivities, I would suggest you make an appointment with a doctor.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Staredog

Trakanon Raider
Play this during her funeral.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
And stars fill my dream
I'm a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
View attachment 433914

It's an umbrella you stupid cunt

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's a bulletproof umbrella

They open up into a ballistic shield

Wait, you actually thought that was anything but an umbrella.

Part of my job in the long past used to be letting head honchos of other countries into the US. If you are from an important enough friendly country, you get the golden ticket past all obstacles. Could easily sneak whatever the fuck you want in. That said, they probably don't, because they know they are being watched anyways, despite everything said. >.> The family and security get the ringer always. That golden ticket aint for common folk.

Chris

Potato del Grande
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users