RIP Queen Elizabeth

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chukzombi Chukzombi no US/UK translation lessons on "garbage" for you until after the funeral

1662980491213.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
what happens if you dont get enough attention? i feel like you would go into convulsions if you dont get the required amount. go stalk Spronk some more, he might notice you.

It's amazing how thin skinned the denizens of this forum are. You took a reference to an earlier conversation as a slight, seriously?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's amazing how thin skinned the denizens of this forum are. You took a reference to an earlier conversation as a slight, seriously?
i dont even care about your silly words in england for garbage. i'm curious how many replies a day you need from me for you to feel better about yourself? cuz it feels iike a lot.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i dont even care about your silly words in england for garbage. i'm curious how many replies a day you need from me for you to feel better about yourself? cuz it feels iike a lot.

Keep going, I'm about to finish

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz what a faggot, he is exactly what these faggot butterknifers deserve

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lulz what a faggot, he is exactly what these faggot butterknifers deserve

Yeah, what do we know. You guys just have a bunch of people queuing up to steal your dudes pens

Joke about pens LMAO what did they thINK was going to hapPEN

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, what do we know. You guys just have a bunch of people queuing up to steal your dudes pens

Joke about pens LMAO what did they thINK was going to hapPEN
elected leader over some pompous asshole who never had a job or responsibility for 73 years of his life. and he collects hundreds of millions of dollars. what a joke country.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Xposting from the politics thread because... god damn this deserves it...

• 9Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
Fuck those scroungers and make them pay their fair share of taxes like the rest of us (many pay NOTHING). Their "economic contribution" to the UK economy is also Monarchist propaganda... FACT CHECK: Does the monarchy really pay its way?

Reading that link is interesting and doesn't actually support what you are saying at all. Apparently they are paid with 25% of the income from property holdings *that they fully own*, with the other 75% going to the treasury in exchange for not paying taxes.

So, not paying taxes is 'true', if you don't count that they are giving the government 75% of their income, rather than the government giving them money.

I reckon the US treasury would be pretty damn happy to have that kind of deal with Bezos or Musk instead of the pitiful scraps they get at the moment.

FonderJarl

Trakanon Raider
Been rocking “another one bites the dust” all week. This is fucking awesome! Fuck the monarchs!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Xposting from the politics thread because... god damn this deserves it...

Her forefathers were no different than Saddam Hussain and I show the dead queen (and current king) the same reverence I would show the descendants of Saddam. Queen Victoria's extended family is also directly responsible for WW1 happening the way it did and I can think of no single family with more blood on it's hands.

While I don't think they should be killed for the sins of their fathers, I also don't think they should be supported by the state. Give them Balmoral and let them keep their current amount of money, then dissolve the monarchy and turn the rest into museums and national parks/historical sites. Productive lands like farms should be sold off to the highest bidders (to UK citizens or companies).

Furthermore, they are, in a way, prisoners in a gilded cage, so such a compromise has benefit to them as well.

They were once considered the owners of all of the British Empire that was bought with the blood of their citizens, and their holdings are a unique situation that would be difficult to untangle.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Her forefathers were no different than Saddam Hussain and I show the dead queen (and current king) the same reverence I would show the descendants of Saddam. Queen Victoria's extended family is also directly responsible for WW1 happening the way it did and I can think of no single family with more blood on it's hands.

While I don't think they should be killed for the sins of their fathers, I also don't think they should be supported by the state. Give them Balmoral and let them keep their current amount of money, then dissolve the monarchy and turn the rest into museums and national parks/historical sites. Productive lands like farms should be sold off to the highest bidders (to UK citizens or companies).

Furthermore, they are, in a way, prisoners in a gilded cage, so such a compromise has benefit to them as well.

They were once considered the owners of all of the British Empire that was bought with the blood of their citizens, and their holdings are a unique situation that would be difficult to untangle.

This u?

1663347441891.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1663521211564.png

can any of you foh big brain military LARPers tell me what that object is in the bodyguards hand. I doubht Macron's equivalent of secret service is allowed to openly carry on London streets. Is it some kind of stun gun?