RIP Tom Petty

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was playing pool on Monday night and some dude played like $25 worth of Tom Petty on the jukebox. People started getting pissed by song 10 or so. I didn't particularly mind it. It actually made us all realize how many fucking hits he had. Saw him in '04 or '05 with the Black Crowes opening. He really put on a show even in his old age.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was playing pool on Monday night and some dude played like $25 worth of Tom Petty on the jukebox. People started getting pissed by song 10 or so. I didn't particularly mind it. It actually made us all realize how many fucking hits he had. Saw him in '04 or '05 with the Black Crowes opening. He really put on a show even in his old age.
Reminded me of this bit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fuck I just found out.

Right in the feels. That guy created a giant portion of the soundtrack for my high school and college years.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Was in LA first week of October. :(

20171009_133422.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
anyone have experience with fentanyl explain how its so awesome that people are willing to just straight up kill themselves after a few hits?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
anyone have experience with fentanyl explain how its so awesome that people are willing to just straight up kill themselves after a few hits?

i was given fentanyl once, and asked the doctors to never give it to me again. it was a really uncomfortable feeling compared to traditional opiates, and gave me some of the most uncomfortable vivid dreams of my life.

just read the article, tho, and i see that acetylfentanyl and despropionylfentanyl were both in his system. the majority of the times that those end up in anyone's system, its from adulterated heroin. weird that the article doesn't mention heroin itself, tho.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was given fentanyl once, and asked the doctors to never give it to me again. it was a really uncomfortable feeling compared to traditional opiates, and gave me some of the most uncomfortable vivid dreams of my life.

just read the article, tho, and i see that acetylfentanyl and despropionylfentanyl were both in his system. the majority of the times that those end up in anyone's system, its from adulterated heroin. weird that the article doesn't mention heroin itself, tho.
is fentanyl just the way they cut the heroin dosage or is that supposed to supercharge it?

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
The say nothing about Diacetyl, so I think he like the fent. Fent does have a strong knockout potential, you can do a little bit and get "knocked out" wake up a couple hours later and feel good to go.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ok, so would that be indicative of somebody who is already a heavy user needing more potent hits or just someone who got a bad dose?

usually the fact that the heroin has fentanyl in it is not advertised. from what i understand, it has gotten to the point where it is difficult to find heroin that DOESN'T have fentanyl in it. fentanyl is more potent and cheaper than heroin, so from a supplier standpoint it just makes sense to spike it. a quick google search didn't bring up any useful statistics about how common it is, tho.

fentanyl is one of the main reasons i have never fucked around with heroin, and have quit fucking around with street drugs in general. they're even starting to lace ecstasy and cocaine with fentanyl. i'll stick to my well-regulated pharmaceuticals, tyvm.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
usually the fact that the heroin has fentanyl in it is not advertised. from what i understand, it has gotten to the point where it is difficult to find heroin that DOESN'T have fentanyl in it. fentanyl is more potent and cheaper than heroin, so from a supplier standpoint it just makes sense to spike it. a quick google search didn't bring up any useful statistics about how common it is, tho.

fentanyl is one of the main reasons i have never fucked around with heroin, and have quit fucking around with street drugs in general. they're even starting to lace ecstasy and cocaine with fentanyl. i'll stick to my well-regulated pharmaceuticals, tyvm.
i was asking because if he was using like a fiend and he asked for some fentanyl heroin then he had a pretty big monkey. if they put that in there on the downlow. then it looks more like he had a minor relapse and got slammed with something he didnt want.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah i'd wager it being unintended. in doing a bit of googling on all this today, i see that fentanyl analogues also are also being put in fake "oxy" pills. i'd say that's ikely how it ended up in his system.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
yeah i'd wager it being unintended. in doing a bit of googling on all this today, i see that fentanyl analogues also are also being put in fake "oxy" pills. i'd say that's ikely how it ended up in his system.

New Congressional report out that the fentanyl is mail ordered by any American with a credit card, as many kilos as you want. Its the DEA's #1 priority at the moment but CBP and USPS isn't helping-- as it was revealed in a new Congressional report that almost no fentanyl is stopped nor have they adopted any intercept procedures to prevent fentanyl being shipped directly from China to the USA. News articles are starting to call the USPS the new Silkroad. They are carrying hundreds of kilograms of fentanyl into our country every day.

The CBP / USPS released a statement saying "domestic seizures overall are up 880%, 330% international" in response to the Congressional report. Yeah thump 880% domestic seizures of marijuana mostly, while citing 330% increase in international, a 500% gap between numbers that should already be reversed. Come back when its 880% international, 330% domestic and your priorities are in order.

Lil peep and Prince were also felled to fake percocet/xanax. Its a big deal right now. 4k per kilogram of fentanyl turns around for greater than cocaine profits per pill press. You can't beat it. If you are dealing drugs right now you're dealing fentanyl, specifically of the Xanax/ Percocet variety $$$. They even cut cocaine with fentanyl now to give it some extra "wow im fucked up" effect because fentanyl is so easily attainable.

They busted another 20 year old kid with 2 kilograms in my backyard out here. The Spanish idiots were shouting at each other and one of them called cops for a domestic. Bam, 55 gallon drums all over the house and 2 kilograms in the bushes. Fucking cocksuckers probably on the Dreamer Act. Shit makes my blood boil.

I tell all the millennial women I know on social media to avoid pharmaceuticals without knowing its directly from a pharmacy. The music has everyone looking for Xanax these days.

Last edited: