RIP Tom Petty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like Tom Petty died of a heart attack today.

Man, these deaths are really starting to hit closer to home as I get older.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf?

Damn, you're right. That really sucks, Petty was a great musician. =/

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Refugee, You don't know how it feels, American Girl, You Wreck Me, Runnin' Down a Dream, I Won't Back Down, Breakdown, Free Fallin so much good songs. Saw him in concert once in Milwaukee Summer Fest. Great stuff.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
And the hits keep on coming.

RIP you magnificent son of bitch, I will always have fond memories of cruising the back roads to your songs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Goddammit.

Add Tom Petty to concerts I regret never seeing =(

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rip

60856781.jpg

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great musician. so now its just Bob Dylan and Jeff Lynne survivng from the Travelling Wilburys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
About an hour ago they started playing just Tom Petty songs on the local classic rock station. On the third or fourth song, I realized what must have happened.

:-(

Another great musical artist lost.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My wife, from South Africa (never really exposed to American music in more than a passing way) loves the song Wildflowers. Think I'll listen to that on the way home from the office tonight...

RIP

• 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just heard on the news. He's not officially dead yet according to CBS. On life support, but seems like just a matter of time.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw him a couple months ago up in Seattle. Glad I got to see him one more time. RIP