RL Picture Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Come on man, even us straight guys have thought about doing Kuriin at least once or 100 times.
The only thing of Kuriin's I wanted to stick my penis in was that quiche or tart or whatever the fuck he posted while standing in his kitchen. That thing looked baller.

I know how badly I'm hated here for looking like an attention whore haha.
No one hated you for looking like an attention whore, people hated you for actually being an attention whore.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Then I am gay
frown.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The only thing of Kuriin's I wanted to stick my penis in was that quiche or tart or whatever the fuck he posted while standing in his kitchen. That thing looked baller.

No one hated you for looking like an attention whore, people hated you for actually being an attention whore.
Fair enough.

@Kuriin, you sure? Inverted penis over here, cmon, doesn't get any gayer than penis inside of penis. Usually that shit doesn't work, don't miss this opportunity. I don't have a "tranny" voice, it's totally passably feminine, but I can deepen it if I really try, just for you. In all seriousness you obviously get this a lot, but damn boy,you must do really well in SF haha
wink.png
Do your sisters friends always go after you? Gay guys here in London would adore you.

I think it's really fucking cool that a lot of you straight guys here can admit and joke about thinking Kuriin is hot and wanting to fuck him. Bravo. 3 points for being secure with your masculinity. Kuriin, can I ask, have you ever been with a so-called straight guy? One that wasn't in denial, but that you simply seduced? I've been with a very straight girl that legitimately thought I was cis, surely you've seduced a straight-leaning guy in real life? Is it true that gay guys romanticize/fetishize straight cock? I used to be on Gaydar just before transition when I was in denial, seemed like a lotta guys fantasized about seducing a straight guy.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This was asked in my "Ask a Gay Man" thread about romanticizing with straight cock. There's a lot of straight men that I'd love to get my hands on (namely celebrities), but, do I ever actually fantasize specifically about straight cock? No. HOWEVER, there are plenty of gay men who go for bi curious or straight men who don't get anything from there woman.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This was asked in my "Ask a Gay Man" thread about romanticizing with straight cock. There's a lot of straight men that I'd love to get my hands on (namely celebrities), but, do I ever actually fantasize specifically about straight cock? No. HOWEVER, there are plenty of gay men who go for bi curious or straight men who don't get anything from there woman.
Yeah, when I was on Gaydar and pretty innocent, never having been with a man before, pre transition, I got a lot of attention. Had some interesting experiences on ol' Gaydar. Enter a chatroom of your area, post if you're top or bottom and if you can host, bam sex. But damn they loved the idea of someone probably being straight and innocent.

I was just wondering if it's a legitimate, common thing, being attracted to straight guys. Is it just about the chase? Are there gay guys out there that do it? Try to seduce straight guys? I understand the celebrity thing, that's different. What about guys pretending to be gay? Last year at Pride I watched a only-moderately attractive guy with no shirt on acting super "gay" in the streets of Soho with his friends, and then 10 minutes later he was flirting with a girl and exchanging numbers, despite me hearing him tell her he was gay. Erm, I'll take my questions over there now tho.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wouldn't have sex with Kuriin, but I can admit that he is an attractive man. If half of us walked around looking like that we'd have raw dicks.

Caliane

A while ago, but I've explained this already. It's not that simple lol. They invert it. If you're brave enough, you can watch the whole surgery on YouTube, I double dare you. Why does it matter? Plenty of trans people don't want surgery. Personally I had to jump through hoops to get mine early because I wanted it so bad, but not all trans people do and that's okay. I'm still going to get called he/it, so it doesn't really matter. Let's not turn this into a trans thread though, despite what many of you might think, I don't want that. I actually did look for that one first, but anyways, was just popping in here to say hi...... and mayyyybbee just a little bit to show I got rid of the pink and purple hair haha. Although apparently I'm still fugly and don't pass. Biiiitches.

Those rock climbing pics are really awesome. Seriously cool. What's this documentary about tiny Asian chicks using their small size to defeat big scary rocks?
yes. much more sane hair. And makeup. Looking good.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Thread went from people posting pics to inverted penis.
Something went wrong.
Just trying to take the piss and shoot the shit to lighten the mood and show I won't get hostile or defensive about anyone saying anything disapproving, and that it's fine. Won't freak out if you call me a tranny, despite demising it, or a man, or an it, or insist it's just an inverted penis. It's all cool. I am what I am and happy, and nothing can change that. Just saying, I'm not going to cause a shitstorm about trans issues this time so it doesn't need to be a major topic. Plus I thought the inverted penis gay male sex joke was at least moderately clever and funny, no?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you are Jerle, then, I will admit, you are more mature and desensitized about your situation. The one problem that trannies and fags have on these types of boards is that they get their panties in a twist when someone calls them a fag or something that offends them. Again, if you are Jerle, but, I seem to recall you going off hormones because you decided to not go the transsexual route (preop-postop)?

In any case, you should call Sean McNamara about getting probono work on the surgery. He's an excellent plastic surgeon.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
If you are Jerle, then, I will admit, you are more mature and desensitized about your situation. The one problem that trannies and fags have on these types of boards is that they get their panties in a twist when someone calls them a fag or something that offends them. Again, if you are Jerle, but, I seem to recall you going off hormones because you decided to not go the transsexual route (preop-postop)?

In any case, you should call Sean McNamara about getting probono work on the surgery. He's an excellent plastic surgeon.
I'm not him. I think that guy was making a joke. When I came out here, I started chill and people were open to me, but then I started getting my panties in a bunch more and more and getting more defensive and strict and so obviously that annoyed people. I see why now, but I had to gain enough confidence to get out of that mentality, to get to a point where I've had enough positive reinforcement in my daily interactions and relationships that it really doesn't matter what any one person or group thinks or says, because I'll still have all the good people, platonic or romantic that accept me and enjoy my company. At the end of the day we're all human beings and we're all just looking for happiness, so I feel a lot more zen now and accepting of people that don't accept me. Who am I to tell a straight guy he has to be attracted to me or he's homophobic, or that he has to consider me X and Y in his head? Fuck it, do and think as you wish, we can get on about other things, things that actually matter. Not off hormones, well I'm off my testosterone blockers, don't need them anymore, and am on lower estrogen, but never for an instant stopped and am post op. Couldn't go back even if I wanted to at this point.

Had to google Sean McNamara to know what you were referencing. I still don't get it though. Were there lots of trans women, or one really memorable one on that show? Did they actually show the vaginoplasty? The nose jobs always freak me out, cos I'm gonna get one. Although i recently dated another trans woman that had full FFS and it was crazy, I accidentally bumped into her head right where she has a screw and fucked her with a headache all night as a result. She looks fabulous, seriously, but the stories she tells me of recovery and the feeling of that nail in her forehead, fuuuuck me. Luckily I'm done with the important shit. When are you getting your rib surgery so you can suck your own cock with that pretty face? It'd be a waste if you didn't.