RL Picture Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Although i recently dated another trans woman that had full FFS and it was crazy, I accidentally bumped into her head right where she has a screw and fucked her with a headache all night as a result. She looks fabulous, seriously, but the stories she tells me of recovery and the feeling of that nail in her forehead, fuuuuck me. Luckily I'm done with the important shit. When are you getting your rib surgery so you can suck your own cock with that pretty face? It'd be a waste if you didn't.
creep factor just went up to 11

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Jerle used to work for Riot under the handle of Damiya. He's a gigantic drama llama who sits out in the SA IRC channel for League of Legends and livejournals.

If he was posting here you would know itinstantly.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ahh. Hard to keep track of these trannies who change their online aliases. Jerle was an attention-seeking whore who, I'm surprised, hasn't committed suicide.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
creep factor just went up to 11
She really was gorgeous. FFS is kind of creepy though, you could even see a scar/line going across her forehead just half an inch into her hairline. She was pre op and I had no idea what I was doing with the parts, how's that for "creepy"? Post op + pre op trans women having sex. Sometimes I think about how fucking weird it is that I can have a genetic baby with another woman using my frozen sperm and then consequently have a baby while not even having a dick, or the ability to breast feed the child after being born. I don't know what's worse, the trans man that gave birth, or me breastfeeding a future baby that came from my old sperm. Soooo weird, but awesomely cool from a scientific/social perspective imo.

Let's be honest though, you'd think it was far less creepy if the trans woman was better looking no? It's the idea of seeing maleness that makes it the creepiest imo. If I saw a hairy bulky non passing early trans woman in the women's bathroom, my instantaneous personal reaction would be to tell them to get the fuck out (I wouldn't), but if she was gorgeous, you feel less negative. It's kind of fucked up, but it's just the reality. I won't deny the concept and details around what it means for a person to be trans is pretty fuckin weird. Just doesn't change how I feel at the end of the day, so thank god for nipples on boys.

Ahh. Hard to keep track of these trannies who change their online aliases. Jerle was an attention-seeking whore who, I'm surprised, hasn't committed suicide.
I've been guilty of it if I'm honest, but I actively try not to do it, despite what some people might think. Generally here to be a nerd. People like Jerle really make it hard for people like me though, and it makes me kind of hate him. I can't conceive of a world where you couldn't know how you actually feel, and be that confused and go back and forth. It makes the rest of us look crazier than we already do and makes it look like a game. Much the same way some gay men view unsure bi men or some of the overly zealous partying gay men. They affect the whole group.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
And advocate for adults having sex with "consenting" children.
Seriously? What the fuck? Also while we're at it, I heard everyone hates Ravvenn now and I've never gotten the story. Kinda curious, but only if I won't be hated for asking. If so forget it. I'm hoping it's possible people might actually hate someone more than me now, cos that'd be totally cool.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is this the Goliath post op tranny thread or the RL picture thread? Also, we're gonna need some proof, like Penis in a jar proof.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the penis is now inverted inside of him. So you will need to ask for a Vagenis shot

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope he meltdowns soon, so reading through all his bullshit posts pays off in the end.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't see a Mr Morrowgirl thread, and I only have 1 question, so I'll put it here. I'm new here, and I wanna make sure I understand. You were born a dude, went through hormones and surgery and are now a girl, and you date girls? But you wanted to fuck kurin, so maybe bi. Or are all of those girls trans too? Is there a name for that?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Is there a name for that?
ffviibanana1.gif

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Don't see a Mr Morrowgirl thread, and I only have 1 question, so I'll put it here. I'm new here, and I wanna make sure I understand. You were born a dude, went through hormones and surgery and are now a girl, and you date girls? But you wanted to fuck kurin, so maybe bi. Or are all of those girls trans too? Is there a name for that?
I just wrote a big two paragraphs trying to explain, but then I deleted it because nobody cares, including me. I'm gay though, was joking about Kuriin. Was always obsessed with women, probably a bit too much really, I don't suspect that will ever change. Out of the almost dozen women I've been with since transition, they all identified exactly as they always had, only 2 were trans, and it didn't matter whether bi or gay and regardless of whether it was pre op or post op. Being with me didn't change that. A lesbian doesn't fuck a trans woman and then suddenly find themselves on the other end of a bridge and waking up wanting to fuck a full on hairy bearded masculine dude with testosterone smelling sweat. Doesn't work that way. (Just take a gander at any of the most popular lesbian websites/magazines out there, trans women are completely inclusive and many known lesbians date various trans women). Also, who really cares, what does it matter? Labels are weird. A lesbian character in a lesbian show here in the UK once said "It's like a strapon, without the strapon." And now it's just scissors.

The Aristocrats.
LOL

Is there a name for that? should be a signature.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Do you miss the balls? Waking up and scratching the ole nutsack is one of life's free pleasures that never gets old

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I personally have a thing for rubbing my balls after a hard day of work, or working out, or just from jerking off a lot and then smelling my hands. The aroma is magnificent. I think I would miss that most of all from my balls. Well, that and a tongue around them. But, I would stick with the butthole.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I was sposed to stop answering trans questions... Why do you guys have to ask when you know I'll answer anything?

Do you miss the balls? Waking up and scratching the ole nutsack is one of life's free pleasures that never gets old
LOL. Forgot about that. I suppose so, it was a good itch relief feeling of pleasure, but they've been gone for longer than before my operation, since the testosterone blockers shrink them into nothingness. So I forgot about it a long time ago. Now my tits itch instead and I have to watch out for UTI's. I don't miss standing to pee, as I've sat for over a decade, but maybe I miss being inside of a vagina a little bit, sometimes if I'm really horny I get the sensation to just plow a girl, and then remember I can't. But it's just not nearly enough to detract from how much more I enjoy having one of my own, which wins out every day of the week. Also, no more sweaty nonsense during a hot day with tight jeans. That's always nice. I may miss being able to itch there, but not as much as I don't miss having to itch there and being in public and being unable to do so because of constricting pants... awkwardly trying to get a pinch in there as you walk or sit, and fucking missing miserably. fuck. that.

Kuriin I just almost threw up, thanks for adding reinforcement to how glad I am that it's gone. I'll take my new fresh pussy smell every day, and yes it's the exact same smell and taste, with normal diet variance. Vaginal discharge > nutsack grease.