Kqctx.gif

Perfect form!

• 14Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 14 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
He is going to make fun of someone’s inability to do a physical task, at the very least he should be able to complete the task. Or else is just stupid comments from the peanuts gallery of someone who only talent is opening his mouth and make words.
Talking is and cheap, doing is hard.
If your comment on the Super Bowl is just, “look at how bad Brady is, how can he miss that throw, it is so easy”, then you are just stupid.

I dont get the cult of mediocrity, when mediocre people think and run their mouth at others and think they are better for moving their tongues.

i will take any critics from athletes in the field, but from some rando you tuber with a side business of selling stuff, while he talks crap about people?

it is literally the twitter crowd, the faceless in the peanut gallery, thinking his opinion matter, just because he has a platform. I’ll take the critism of 100 other people before that kind of mediocre thinking.

• 3Picard
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Your point is invalid. No one says Brady misses a pass because it's easy, they say he misses it because it's easy for him.

Just so you know, that guy wasn't making fun of you in particular. Now if you do the dumb shit he points out then fine.

You should check out where he criticizes bad gym form though, he's always on point

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I work out 5 days a week at least. I use proper form. I don't wear a cod piece. My T levels are declining. Synj Synj ...it is time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Or else is just stupid comments from the peanuts gallery of someone who only talent is opening his mouth and make words.
Talking is and cheap, doing is hard

By your own standards you are not qualified to criticize someone who has a talent for "making words".

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Alright, lets get back on track. Someone explain to me why an Agent is watching our RL picutre gallery. I got no response earlier.

We can make this into headless body pictures and measure our crossfit-levels while beeing watched. I think Kuriin Kuriin would be happy.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, lets get back on track. Someone explain to me why an Agent is watching our RL picutre gallery. I got no response earlier.

serious.jpg

3 threads alone popped into my head when that was mentioned. I suspect the FBI or someone is monitoring a lot of the long running game sites like this.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

We can make this into headless body pictures and measure our crossfit-levels while beeing watched. I think Kuriin Kuriin would be happy.

I thought this was explained in this thread but maybe it was another one. A week or so ago the fbi was taking a bashing in the politics thread and some longtime poster outed himself as an fbi agent while trying to defend them. I have no links because I missed it too.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

It's just hyperbole, but we do have an FBI shitlord that posts here and has been around a long time, Escrima. He's not actually uploading pics from the RL pic thread. But in 2019 you do have to assume that everything you do online and every text and email you send is on a government hard drive somewhere so act accordingly.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks guys. Well, even though i am from Germany, i have no plans to invade America - no need to monitor me.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
With the way a lot of the dudes post here I wouldn't be surprised if the site was legitimately monitored

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think most people here are underestimating the capabilities of the various three letter agencies to track things. They don't need you to post an RL pic here to correlate your activity here to your identity. If you have a drivers license congratulations, you're in a facial recognition database already, and it's already tied to your real ID and address. From here they could simply monitor access to the site from the hosting provider (the site would never know) , correlate that to logs from the ISPs to match your dynamic IP to the access to the site. If they were really interested they'd insert a MITM invisible proxy to decrypt and analyze the HTTPS connection (again via the hosting provider without the site being notified) and essentially nobody here would even notice unless you REALLY dug into the HTTPS details and looked for things like a subtle change in the certificate information. That would let them correlate actual posts and logins all the way back to your IP.

You could work against this with a VPN connection.. That would be about it.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

It's really not anything serious. We now know we have at least one member on the forum that works for the FBI, but they have given no reason to think that it isn't just another job in the big list of varied jobs that the community spread out into over the decades. People are mostly larp'ing about it.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure why people are worried about the FBI.

Just don't post about killing your local politicians, or how they will go in a rage and start shooting the local wakandans and browns; or how to purify the white race on a sea of blood of the non whites.
Other than that, you'll be fine.
FBI guy if you want more dick picks, let me know.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm not sure why people are worried about the FBI.

Just don't post about killing your local politicians, or how they will go in a rage and start shooting the local wakandans and browns; or how to purify the white race on a sea of blood of the non whites.
Other than that, you'll be fine.
FBI guy if you want more dick picks, let me know.

Or run for president

• 1Like
It's really not anything serious. We now know we have at least one member on the forum that works for the FBI, but they have given no reason to think that it isn't just another job in the big list of varied jobs that the community spread out into over the decades. People are mostly larp'ing about it.

But I still would urge caution. DO NOT discuss our secret plan to all move to Bolivia and form a narcotics-funded Maoist Shining Path guerilla group to topple the Morales government (as soon as we have manufactured enough Sarin) in this thread. Save it for Desktop Computers thread, where it belongs.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users