RL Picture Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Edaw Edaw - I have an idea

Sure, bud. Here you go. This one has your name all over it

Almost ran out of testicles, there. Thanks for keeping your name short....
maxresdefault (1).jpgimages (8).jpegblowing-up-balloons-by-mouth.jpg

Edit: Maybe Brahma Brahma could help out so we can make it the theme of the day.

020ecb8532eedee23c0232dcb2182bd9.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bandwagon circa ~1993, at the controls of our homemade model rocket launchpad, headband and all. I wish I had a picture of that fucking thing. My dad made it out of a stop sign, bar stool, 5 gallon bucket, ball joint and 2 Makita drills. He's a mechanic and was going through an electronics class for work and decided he wanted to apply what he learned by making a Frankenstein launch pad. That thing was awesome. There's a rocket club in Oregon that still uses it today.

View attachment 481318
Who's the fucking nerd in the glasses?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Who's the fucking nerd in the glasses?
That would be Andy Sellers. We were in boy scouts together. We did a food drive thing one time, and the drop off was at the old police department. I (allegedly) locked him inside of a jail cell, which no one had a key for. It took them about 5 hours to get him out of there and the local newspaper did a story about it. The picture they used was fucking hilarious.....me standing outside of the cell smiling and laughing, and his pissed off face inside the cell, up against the window. Remind me tonight and I'll dig up that picture. No kidding, it's my mom's favorite picture of me.

Honestly, I don't remember closing the door on him and I think I just got blamed for it because I was such a little bastard, but it's totally possible I really did lock him in there. I like pranks...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That would be Andy Sellers. We were in boy scouts together. We did a food drive thing one time, and the drop off was at the old police department. I (allegedly) locked him inside of a jail cell, which no one had a key for. It took them about 5 hours to get him out of there and the local newspaper did a story about it. The picture they used was fucking hilarious.....me standing outside of the cell smiling and laughing, and his pissed off face inside the cell, up against the window. Remind me tonight and I'll dig up that picture. No kidding, it's my mom's favorite picture of me.

Honestly, I don't remember closing the door on him and I think I just got blamed for it because I was such a little bastard, but it's totally possible I really did lock him in there. I like pranks...
He probably did it himself, Poindexter lookin' ass bitch.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My daughter caught her first fish this year, then got a cool little plywood recurve bow from my aunt for her birthday. Now she's fucking obsessed and the only thing she wants to watch on TV is Meateater.

Screenshot_20230726-073237.png

Last edited:
  • 20Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 21 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Do you think that bad-ass, African-American FBI agent frequents any 20-year-old, elf-simulator bulletin-boards?

Look how happy that mother-fucker is.

What Is Going On John Krasinski GIF by SomeGoodNews

I couldn't find a 'disband the FBI' gif :(

EDIT: They're jokes! Don't tank me bro.
monday no GIF by Paramount Network