RL Picture Thread

hazenphilly_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_49215.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This dude isn't even full chick yet and he's fast forwarding to writing walls of text that have actually 0 content in them.

Decent looking guy changed to frightening she-it
Says things of substance changed to rambling about nothing
Not fuckable to either gender
Pretends he came back to talk about video games and instead wastes space in the RL picture thread

...Its like he took the worst qualities of both genders and decided to make himself the worst human ever.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
slightly drunk surprise poll:
force people to post a pic with every msg in this thread:
yes/no

rrr_img_49254.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'll always hate Millie the most. Always.
This. Fucker banned me back on the FOH forums for randomly posting in a thread that was calling him out as a dude. Couldn't post for several years(registrations were closed for quite a while, couldn't just make a new account)

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Let's be honest though, you'd think it was far less creepy if the trans woman was better looking no?
It was less the trans woman/GF thing and more the comment about removing ribs so that one could self fellate...

People like Jerle really make it hard for people like me though, and it makes me kind of hate him.
This might be worse than what you said earlier by several orders of magnitude. Do you understand why?

I'm hoping it's possible people might actually hate someone more than me now, cos that'd be totally cool.
Yeah, because it's always totally rad to see someone else get hated on more than you...

Seriously WTF is wrong with you? Before you just got crap for being a passive aggressive dramaqueen and saying retarded shit, now between this and the Jerle comment I'm wondering if you're not just a total shitbag of a person.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
More pictures and less(a lot less) discussion about sexual reassignment surgery.

Here is my older brother, youngest sister and myself(on the right). I'm not normally that tan, but just got back from a week of wake-boarding and drinking on the beach in Panama City!

vfpbu1i.jpg