Rocket League - PS4/PC

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fuck that. Play drunk. Suck. Enjoy it!
well yeah, that works if you dont want to learn to do the cool stuff. IF you just want to drunk play, then by all means, play drunk. I just cant play competitive games to just fuck around it. No matter how shitty or good i am. I just like to compete. Thats where i get my fun. Different people have different playstyles and thats fine.

If people want to actually try to get better, tutorials is where its at.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
well yeah, that works if you dont want to learn to do the cool stuff. IF you just want to drunk play, then by all means, play drunk. I just cant play competitive games to just fuck around it. No matter how shitty or good i am. I just like to compete. Thats where i get my fun. Different people have different playstyles and thats fine.

If people want to actually try to get better, tutorials is where its at.

That is what the rest of the week is for. lol

I still have a hard time judging hitting the ball in the air. I'm getting it slowly, but it's frustrating at the same time. Doing the training packs only help so much.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
That is what the rest of the week is for. lol

I still have a hard time judging hitting the ball in the air. I'm getting it slowly, but it's frustrating at the same time. Doing the training packs only help so much.
Takes a shit load of practice. Also might I recommend changing some of your settings for sensitivity. I found copying some of the pro setups greatly helped my accuracy in the air as the turn differential wasn't as great.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Going to start needing to team up with a decent player at D3. As soon as I get here, (HIghest is D3 Div 4) in 2's I get some sally ass fuckwad that goes out of position or whiffs ball control and has the balls to start taking it out on me.... I normally just say hey that's how it goes, but when you get some schmuck who doesn't know they are at fault for it, man does that piss me off. Last text to some asshole: "Hey Faggot, next time try not to air condition half of Florida"

Araxen

I finally did. I won a tourney in 3v3!

1634308725263.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

If you haven't seen Moist vs Furia from RLCS Worlds yesterday, do yourself a favor and watch it. One of the best series of Rocket League you'll ever watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user