<Medals Crew>
200w.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He tried to lure me to a dodgy seafood restaurant in the travel forum. I don't know why he posts here, it's outright malevolent at this point.

So just to clarify, assuming I didn't tell you the restaurant was a scam it would have been my fault if you did get scammed despite:

A) you failing you to do your own research on the restaurant

B) you living under a rock and being unaware of its reputation despite the plethora of mainstream media attention it's received

C) you supposedly having me on ignore but replying within 5 minutes of the original post

D) you trusting my recommendation was sincere despite our tumultuous relationship over the years.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So just to clarify, assuming I didn't tell you the restaurant was a scam it would have been my fault if you did get scammed despite:

A) you failing you to do your own research on the restaurant

B) you living under a rock and being unaware of its reputation despite the plethora of mainstream media attention it's received

C) you supposedly having me on ignore but replying within 5 minutes of the original post

D) you trusting my recommendation was sincere despite our tumultuous relationship over the years.
I think we have been through all of this before?