Ruined King: Riot Single Player Turn-Based RPG

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So started this a few days ago, about 10 hours in. It's quite an enjoyable little game so far.

There's far more world building and story than I expected from the game.

Everything is pretty good, art, story, mechanics...nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about, a solid game.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone beat it yet? Curious if they fixed the mid game grind that was in Battle Crashers.

It was really bad, like you hit a boss you couldn’t beat, and it was flat out “Go grind on trivial trash for xx hours to level up” so you could progress.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
There isn't any grind. I hit 30 way before the end and I didn't use rest points (enemy respawn) at all.
It's pretty much impossible to lose if you have either Braum or Illaoi (taunt) on your team. All the DPS characters are crazy powerful if you keep their gear up to or above your level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Level ups are always 1000 XP, experience scales based on your level vs the enemies. This lets speedrunners clear Easy/Normal by only doing boss rushes while normal playthroughs can easily be +2 over the trash.

Remember that rune shards can be bought in any order.
You don't need to buy 1-2-3 once you hit the level to unlock 3 you can straight buy the 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user