Rule Change Suggestions - Aug 2017 elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a rule addition: any member who posts for a banned member is banned.

Very simple new rule. Also should be retroactive.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hopefully not all suggestions will be met with "No, we're not doing that because I say so".
I am saying the way the voting works because I need to be sure I trust the process. I do right now.

Don't pretend I have a regular habit of my way or the highway on rule changes. @Hoss and @kegkilla both made ridiculously stupid and short sighted rule change threads yet we are voting on them currently.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just assumed he could since I see no other reason why he would lump me in with tanoomba.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah look what Mario just said. Tanoomba Tanoomba used to have an army of alts mostly with M names and Zyy screwed up and tagged you.
Dude, come on. I haven't been correctly linked to a single alt EVER. I went through great efforts to tackle the most popular accusation head on and it was proven well beyond any reasonable doubt that Mire, MarMac and I are different people (never forget). There was never any reason to assume Heckler and I were the same person besides conspiracy theories backed by literally nothing. Any other accusations were pretty much just memes jumping on the bandwagon created by an entirely false narrative.

FFS, I even admitted to using a single alt, one that has never been discovered despite there being a lot of fairly obvious hints.

• 1Salty

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Here's another good one: if you run for mod unsuccessfully twice, you can't run again (E.g., Tanoomba)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy , you've made that Mures mistake before.

It's Mire and Marmac you're thinking of. Mures is seruM spelled backwards. Serum plays Hearthstone like a boss and has nothing to do with Moonbat.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nice to see Tolan has competition for asshat of the year next year now that tanoomba is ramping up his shitoosting game in the face of realizing he will never ever ever ever ever be amod.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I went through great efforts to tackle the most popular accusation head on and it was proven well beyond any reasonable doubt that Mire, MarMac and I are different people

If it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt, there wouldn't still be doubt.

But since no faces were seen, there is still reasonable doubt.

See also this post by a reasonable doubter made just yesterday

so tanoomba is olscratch and we're going to get a picture of some dudes with signs and no distinguishing features to "prove" they are different when it actually proves nothing?

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But really all you had was a game rigged by Tuco, and you no longer have that mother there to protect you, so its time to put up or shut up, Tanoomba/Mire/Marmac/Heckler/OlScratch.

We're on to your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.