Rule Change Suggestions - Aug 2017 elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Proof @Brikker is a reasonable doubter who is not biased in one direction or the other, he's currently spamming me with this

9vlXMbi.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What would the faces have proved that bodies didn't? There's no way to connect a body or face with an account when no one knows what he looks like. And given how much hate he gets, you can't expect real life verifiable info.

Tanoomba proved he had two other people in the same room at the time all three accounts were logged in at the same ip. Nothing more or less.

He could be a sad fuck who hired two gigalos to take pictures with him while he was on the three accounts on different browsers. He could have two friends.

But what he did provide and the fact each account had a different primarily used ip should have been enough not to ban any of them. Shared ips and occasionally commenting on the same topic with a similar opinion isn't ban worthy evidence of troll accounts. If so, bans would be in order for any board members who have hung out irl.

The simplest answer wins when evidence for the more complex one is lacking.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
What would the faces have proved that bodies didn't? There's no way to connect a body or face with an account when no one knows what he looks like. And given how much hate he gets, you can't expect real life verifiable info.

Tanoomba proved he had two other people in the same room at the time all three accounts were logged in at the same ip. Nothing more or less.

He could be a sad fuck who hired two gigalos to take pictures with him while he was on the three accounts on different browsers. He could have two friends.

But what he did provide and the fact each account had a different primarily used ip should have been enough not to ban any of them. Shared ips and occasionally commenting on the same topic with a similar opinion isn't ban worthy evidence of troll accounts. If so, bans would be in order for any board members who have hung out irl.

My Amod powers do not afford me any way to see Tan as anything but a normal poster.

All of our Amod powers were recently reduced by a_skeleton_03. It's up to us to figure out how we were limited. No memo was issued.

But before 'The Reduction', I did look into this matter. Tanoomba appears to be a legitimate normal poster.

Like God, I cannot disprove the idea that a magic teapot orbiting Pluto isn't controlling Tan's thoughts. But by all practical and objective measures available to me as a Red Name, Tan is just a regular poster. A dude like any of us.

A silly dude. But just a dude.

Maybe he controls a sophisticated bot-net that hides his connection to other accounts, but I see a normal dude from Canada from my vantage point. His subjectivity may have been able to influence my objective take on things, but he is objectively just a basic member of this forum. Not special, or powerful, or supernatural. Just an odd little orangutan. Like any of us.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think Tan probably does VPN in to other ISP's to control his alts and gets in character and slips up just a little bit every now and then just to get people to talk about it, so he can deny it and circle jerk everyone and troll more.

There's absolutely no reason to engage him on any of this, or any other topic.

• 2Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

Don't forget:

- Marmac and I have separate Nintendo ID accounts. We both got Mario Maker and created levels linked to our respective accounts. This can still be confirmed to this day.

- Marmac, Mire and I were all online simultaneously before we gathered at Mire's house. We were posting simultaneously, from three separate IPs (which were identified by Mire and confirmed by amod) in different parts of Montreal.

- Marmac posted a picture of himself while he was at work. Another user recognized his arm and watch from the pictures we later provided.

- We were ready and willing to take phone calls to further prove we were who we claimed to be. Mire is a phone technician who is able to protect our actual phone numbers by setting a temporary line people could reach us at.

- Except for the fact that MarMac and I both love retro video games, the three of us had zero overlap over the types of posts we made, what they were about and where we made them. We also have entirely different writing styles and attitudes. We never gave anybody any reason to suspect we were the same person except that I would sometimes log on from Mire's house (since I regularly visit there).

Brikker clearly didn't pay attention to any of this and Hodj is a fucking nutjob who will just claim this is all a troll job once he realizes what an idiot he's being, but I very much stand behind my statement that it has been proven beyond any REASONABLE doubt that we are different people.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Nationalist

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I will perpetuate the narrative so long as it proves useful, regardless of the facts, which are irrelevant.

What is relevant is that it gets his jimmies rustled, and that's all the excuse I need.

fact.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I think Tan probably does VPN in to other ISP's to control his alts and gets in character and slips up just a little bit every now and then just to get people to talk about it, so he can deny it and circle jerk everyone and troll more.

There's absolutely no reason to engage him on any of this, or any other topic.
I had one alt. Nobody ever caught it. The other accusations were all bullshit and conspiracy nonsense. That's the truth, take it as you will.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Hence why I will perpetuate the narrative so long as it proves useful.

Because fuck this retard, for real.

He is a goddamn worthless human piece of garbage.

Possibly a kiddy fiddler.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I will perpetuate the narrative so long as it proves useful, regardless of the facts, which are irrelevant.

What is relevant is that it gets his jimmies rustled, and that's all the excuse I need.

fact.

This is subjectivism.

Not to be congratulated.

• 1Haram
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
While there were a few ideas proposed for rule changes since the initial creation of the site rules, it seems like most of them have been forgotten and slipped through the cracks. Unfortunately, by the time the very limited window to officially suggest new rules came and went, we only got a couple that squeaked in.

This thread is for people to make suggestions for rule changes in preparation for the next election when they can be officially considered. In the meantime, we can discuss the pros/cons of proposed rule changes here, and possibly refine our ideas before submitting them in August.

Depending on how this thread goes, we can consider compiling the final versions of all the suggested rule changes into one list come election time, where they can be voted upon individually. This way you don't have to worry about making mental notes months in advance to act within a very specific time frame.
My god, you are boring.

This is god-tier trolling

• 1Haram
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Irrational emotionalism wrapped in hypocrisy is really just the best.

• 1Haram
  • 1Solidarity

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
If Ted Cruz had been elected then we could throw Tanoomba, Mcmac, and Mire in a fire to see who's a witch.

Checkmate Atheists.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh well... If anyone wants to use this thread to "stickie" an idea you have for a rule change so you know where to find it come the next election, feel free. I'll even try to compile the serious suggestions into a list and remind you when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.