Rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You still have your Cortana search enabled on the PC. You should probably kill yourself.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
i'm just going to keep treating this thread like its for general rumors and gossip since thats gotta be more interesting than whatever Tolan's thing is this week

View attachment 138728

told you guys

Hey man, I feel like we have a close relationship after all the arguing and the fact that we both suffered ball cancer at some point in our lives. I haven't been around much lately and hadn't seen/heard any updates and knew you were going through a new round of chemo, so I wanted to reach out to you and wish you well and let you know I was thinking about you and your health concerns.

And I do love you as family, just like I said in the pm.

I love almost all of this community as family, frankly. A really dysfunctional fucked up family, but family nonetheless.

Except Tanoomba and Tolan. Those faggots can eat shit and die.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Hey man, I feel like we have a close relationship after all the arguing and the fact that we both suffered ball cancer at some point in our lives. I haven't been around much lately and hadn't seen/heard any updates and knew you were going through a new round of chemo, so I wanted to reach out to you and wish you well and let you know I was thinking about you and your health concerns.

I love almost all of this community as family, frankly. A really dysfunctional fucked up family, but family nonetheless.

Like the little brother I never had.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm decades older than you will ever be, considering your intellect level means at some point you're certain to either walk off a ledge or directly into the path of oncoming traffic at some point.

Natural selection has a way of working the weeds out of the grass, so to speak.

• 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

love you too bro <3
Fags.

7t7dATC.gif

• 2Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
also doesn't count as gay if we hold our nuts next to each other and pretend that they're two balls in one scrotum

they do that in testicular cancer support groups i hear

• 4Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
also doesn't count as gay if we hold our nuts next to each other and pretend that they're two balls in one scrotum

they do that in testicular cancer support groups i hear

Well I know what I'm doing on my next vacation...

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
@Dr.Retarded

Re: gnome Chomsky "going senile".

Nice audio clip of a British (coincidental) moron hyper-editing two words at a time out of context from a Chomsky interview to create some kind of 95-ish IQ ADD pretend analysis of an, otherwise brilliant, Chomsky interview to fool the 90-ish IQ tools like yourself.

No one here, or elsewhere on earth, (especially your Shapiro frat-boy) holds a candle to Chomsky's foreign policy analysis. Go ahead and post the whole interview, then do your best to pick it apart. Good luck.

• 1Rustled

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Hey, he aimed that retarded video at me. Maybe he was just trying to live up to his name, dunno.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Stop responding to posts outside of the shaw inside of the shaw Tanoomba you fucking retard.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Tanoomba did this aswell. Your future is looking grim, Tolan.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Forum insanity seems to follow a clearly definable track. I wonder if we could do a phd on the psychological fallout of being a pariah in internet forum cultures.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.