Rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
...and, further, when people in other threads, from which I am barred, taunt me with low-info, alt-right, feels-based Chomsky bashing? I have a right to respond.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
...and, further, when people in other threads, from which I am barred, taunt me with low-info, alt-right, feels-based Chomsky bashing? I have a right to respond.

Nope you dont. Be happy they let you live out exile on Elba little man.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Poor oppressed tolanoomba. Can't shitpost politics 12 hours a day anymore. He's so out upon.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Poor oppressed tolanoomba. Can't shitpost politics 12 hours a day anymore. He's so out upon.
You and the majority here just can't handle the truth of my posts.

• 1Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I'm glad you guys are here posting with me.

• 1Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Stay strong comrade. The tides are turning.
I'm hanging in there. I can see it happening even with the blinders I'm forced to wear here.

And, now, apparently I'm being effectively shawed within the shaw itself. Not able to post outside this thread without moderator review and approval of my post. I'd post a SS, but that privilege has been removed from my account.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm hanging in there. I can see it happening even with the blinders I'm forced to wear here.

And, now, apparently I'm being effectively shawed within the shaw itself. Not able to post outside this thread without moderator review and approval of my post. I'd post a SS, but that privilege has been removed from my account.
Test it now.

The rickshaw user group was changed and I think a setting got missed.

Take this opportunity to pretend it was personally against you though, I know you will.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Test it now.

The rickshaw user group was changed and I think a setting got missed.

Take this opportunity to pretend it was personally against you though, I know you will.
I have no reason to not believe you.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean it would actually be a positive if he could only post in this thread so I dunno what he's whining about

Status
Not open for further replies.