Run Hide Fight (2020)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finished it. Man this movie had the dumbest fucking cops in any movie ever. I also like how a burning shed on the side of a highway somehow completely shuts down traffic to the extent that emergency vehicles can't even get by.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm about halfway through this... I'm very conflicted because on one hand it shows how horrible a school shooting could be, and the lead female is gorgeous, but on the other hand every person in the movie makes the stupidest decisions at every point.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, I've never seen anyone mention Toy Soldiers, or even really know anyone whos seen it. One of my favorites when I was a kid!!

I mean it's worth it for the death of a certain someone if you haven't seen it before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Movies aren't subtle about who they are ripping off. At least Patrick Stewart made this half believable back in the 90s

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Finally got around to watching this. Like others, my very first thought was that there is no way that the rest of the school wouldn't immediately know. I mean, if they had been smart they might have shown a scene where kids heard the shots, but then assumed it was just more of "senior prank day" which they made such a big deal about. They didn't even do that. And apparently not a single kid was just leaving the cafeteria as the van smashed through and people got shot, and that kid didn't immediately run to the office?
the lead female is gorgeous
To each their own and all, but she wasn't "pretty" at all to me. Granted, they tried to make her look fucked up for most of the movie, but she had an "I'm trying to take a dump" look on her face at all times pretty much. The spanish teacher, on the other hand...I was cursing Ben Shapiro at that very moment because she had some glorious tittays, and we got cock-blocked from seeing them :(

Overall it was more of a leave your intellect at the door kind of movie with nothing much special other than the focus on social media. Which didn't make it a better movie in any way.

This was the best part of the movie:
gallery_6351648603977175003045258_39_HOT_20131003_AB_031[1].JPG

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users