Russia is the shithole of Europe

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah under-age night clubs are hardly a new concept, and those girls are wearing more than they would be if they were at the beach. Dancing in a bra is wrong but swimming in a skin-tight bikini isn't? I won't pretend I'm entirely comfortable with the concept, but as long as it's properly supervised, it's probably no worse than what they'd get up to being at a park or in a house where the parents are away for the weekend, and certainly not something you can hold up as an example of Russia being culturally degenerate or whatever. There are plenty of underage dance parties here, maybe the age bracket is a year or so higher, but they're still full of 14 - 16 y/o's off their head on dirty "ecstasy" or vodka they snuck in, hooking up in the corners.

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno about all that. Russia is probably pretty sweet if you're somewhat connected.

I mean being a peasant sucks anywhere. And being a King is awesome most places. But being a baron? I'll bet that's better in Russia than it is in the States.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I went to under-age nightclubs when I was younger. They had one night where there was no alcohol and they let minors in. I don't remember the age limit but I was there at 16.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Under 18 clubs are pretty popular all over. Pictures of them are hilarious regardless of location.

Here's one in Toronto you dumb Faulty Armor.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4351337&type=3
When I was in training in the Army, a buddy of mine and I went and got shit faced drunk and were looking for a good time (I was 18, he was 21). We ended up at some club and found two chicks who were pretty hot. We were getting ready to take them back to the hotel when we somehow learned they were 16. Turns out it was a teen club and we had no idea.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I love Putin.

TRp4Htv.gif