Rust

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok I saw a pic of it... wasn't that many floors, it was actually 35 floors. He plays nonstop all day with my sister's boyfriend.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Apparently he did this and got banned:

rrr_img_57072.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The guy said it lagged the server and caused other instability issues. I wonder if the game's code is just terrible.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So the loot crates are way op, respawn way too fast and drop too much higher tier stuff.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The admin asked my brother what the point of his mile high tower was. My brother told him he had a bag at the top and spawned there. Came back on and the mod had removed all stairs and my brother was sitting at the top alone. Justice.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a rust server up. Come kill other rerolled patrons.

Craft times are currently 1/5th. Airdrops will scale with peak player count, currently set to 10+. I have decay and sleepers off for now. I'll curb combat logging with deleting character data if people keep doing it plus it shows when people log in chat. If you build something that fucks up the server, like 35 floors of stairs and forces us to have to wipe the server, you'll also get a ban. Working on the host to add bounty mod and kits. If people start playing and it becomes popular we can change things if the masses demand. Also we're running a econ mod where zombies, wolves and bears give you money. And when you kill a player you get 25% of their wallet. We have some basic stuff for people to buy with said monies and the grand prize of a signal beacon @ a huge price. You can sell some excess crap you get for 10% of the buy price as well. Not everything has a buy price though, doubt it will go beyond whats listed.

Also the loot tables are diminished abit. You cant find hi tech military weapons as easily, and charges/explosives only come from air drops. Ill scale stuff back up if we get a solid high pop of players.

Hit f1 and net.connect "Server IP"
69.162.78.138:28015

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I watched some of the videos for this, and I'm intrigued, but the vast majority of the videos were either avoiding getting ganked or ganking someone else. The Minecrafter in me likes the crafting part (well, somewhat, it looks fairly boring to actually do, but fun to build), but losing all your stuff because two people decided to team up and blow off your door and gun you down doesn't seem like a ton of fun either. Is a "Rerolled server" more about building and teaming up to get better blueprints, or is it still mainly about killing everyone else?

Sidenote: I've never played DayZ either, which everyone seems to mention when talking about Rust.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
I watched some of the videos for this, and I'm intrigued, but the vast majority of the videos were either avoiding getting ganked or ganking someone else. The Minecrafter in me likes the crafting part (well, somewhat, it looks fairly boring to actually do, but fun to build), but losing all your stuff because two people decided to team up and blow off your door and gun you down doesn't seem like a ton of fun either. Is a "Rerolled server" more about building and teaming up to get better blueprints, or is it still mainly about killing everyone else?

Sidenote: I've never played DayZ either, which everyone seems to mention when talking about Rust.
It's a PVP MMO. Killing everyone else is just part of the game.
Part of the fun is building towers and buildings that are more and more inventive and harder and harder to get in to.
There's nothing stopping alliances or guilds ganking other people and there's nothing stopping from people building out in the boonies to stay away from the combat.

Valos

Yeah sorry, had a long day. Server is getting updated and put back up as we speak. Right now no mods are working, but that should be resolved shortly.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Yeah sorry, had a long day. Server is getting updated and put back up as we speak. Right now no mods are working, but that should be resolved shortly.
Sweet! Thanks for the server and the work you're putting into it.

Edit** Are you using Oxide? Supposedly that was updated this afternoon.

Valos

Yes on Oxide. Everything is working now. Will get the bounty system in tonight as my goal. Maybe something else if it catches my eye.

Valos

We have about 8 people strong atm, hoping we'll get more as people see the posts.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I might come to your server, my brother might too but I'l have to warn him about the mile high club he's so fond of.