Sad movie moments

Can't find a clip that isn't dubbed over or slowed down, but The Fox and the Hound ruined me as a kid. It was probably the only cartoon that made me sad until Up.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The scene in The Amazing Spiderman when all the cranes are lining up. I teared up a bit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if the scene had gone on any longer i probably would have cried that mel gibson's dog got killed at the end of Road Warrior too. fucking bastards. take the fuel. rape and pillage all the gasoline, but kill that little doggie? mofuckas gonna pay for that!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This scene always makes my throat tighten up a little.

Its also one of the best scenes in any movie ever.

It is also epic as fuck.

tad10

Elisha Dushku

End of Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. If you haven't seen the movie it might help to know that the boom sound is an asteroid or two hitting the earth and the bright light at the end is from the resultant firestorm.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Man the ending of The Green Mile gets me every fucking time. Same with the medic dying in Saving Private Ryan...that shit always fucks me up.

Rizher_sl

shitlord
I had a tear roll down my face at the end of Lord of the Rings. My wife seen it and was furious as it was the only time she seen a tear on my in the 10 years we have been together. What can I say... I like elves and dwarfs!

Cybsled

Intro to Up
Final Execution scene in Green Mile
Graveyard of the Fireflies when the sister is dying of malnutrition