Saints Row 5

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is your character a demonic giant purple dildo this go round? I am not sure how much weirder they can degenerate after the last couple.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not actually sure this is a good sign that they have to tuck tail and go back to Saint's Row after Agents of Mayhem flopped.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, so do I.

I'm fairly certain that the originator of the SR series was Jim Boone. Now that they have him back from Riot Games, I'm certain that they can come up with something.

EDIT : And I mean, I don't care if they break lore into a million pieces. Lore was never really SR's strong point anyway. I'll be a little disappointed, sure. But if SR5's game starts with a crawl of, "So, SR4 happened. But then the Saints found a way to go back in time and lost all contact with the Zin empire." I'd be completely fine with that.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yah, so do I.

I'm fairly certain that the originator of the SR series was Jim Boone. Now that they have him back from Riot Games, I'm certain that they can come up with something.

EDIT : And I mean, I don't care if they break lore into a million pieces. Lore was never really SR's strong point anyway. I'll be a little disappointed, sure. But if SR5's game starts with a crawl of, "So, SR4 happened. But then the Saints found a way to go back in time and lost all contact with the Zin empire." I'd be completely fine with that.
at the end of johnny gat out of hell, god lets you choose to reset

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, forgot about that. I only played that game once. It seemed to me to be rushing me through the game. I was trying to play side missions and it wouldn't let me. Kept on playing main missions. Eventually, I just said fuck it and went on ahead with the main missions, and never picked up the game again. :(

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yah, forgot about that. I only played that game once. It seemed to me to be rushing me through the game. I was trying to play side missions and it wouldn't let me. Kept on playing main missions. Eventually, I just said fuck it and went on ahead with the main missions, and never picked up the game again. :(

Gat out of Hell was kinda half-assed.

• 1Salty

goishen

Macho Ma'am
More proof.

Screenshot from 2019-11-22 16-47-11.png

Rude

Potato del Grande
Finally. Although the second was probably my favorite I enjoy them all

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Gunning down gangsters in a banana costume and calling in Burt Reynolds to assist me is top tier gaming.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
after gat out of hell happens, God lets you reset the universe, which is how agents of mayhem happened. so honestly what the opening crawl of SR5 needs to be is like, the first level of agents of mayhem and then after you play for like 5 minutes, there's a divine record scratch and God shows up and is like, see, this is why i don't let people do that... and then he snaps his fingers and saints row 5 splashes on the screen

• 1Like