Tranny Chaser
No I sure don't.
1693514702852.png

Big Barbra.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just find it sad. If I tell the truth, right now I'm kind'a heartbroken.
honestly, same. i don't really like the idea that some execs decided to pander to the woke crowd and then everyone under them (and all of us as well, to be honest) had to suffer for it. more than likely those execs still have their jobs, and probably got a pay raise i'd wager. it's probably true that anyone associated with all the great games volition made aren't with volition anymore, but i'd guess that part of that is because they were pushed or chased out. on one hand i'm happy that the studio that made sr2022 is gone and that it'd been dying of cancer for a while, but on the other hand, it sucks that a studio that made some pretty fun games had turned into what got it killed.

it's just bittersweet all around

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i don't really like the idea that some execs decided to pander to the woke crowd
oh hell naw this one aint no exec interference, that studio is (lol was) fucking infested with sjw cultists from stem to stern.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
oh hell naw this one aint no exec interference, that studio is (lol was) fucking infested with sjw cultists from stem to stern.
it wasn't at one point. somewhere there was an exec that started pandering and hiring those people. that's what i mean.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it wasn't at one point. somewhere there was an exec that started pandering and hiring those people. that's what i mean.
You can't be based in a hyper-liberal bastion like Champaign-Urbana without eventually becoming infested.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
You can't be based in a hyper-liberal bastion like Champaign-Urbana without eventually becoming infested.

My cousin grew up in Champaign Urbana and went to U of Illinois. She posts woke/sjw stuff on social media all the time. I assume its the problem of being in that college town.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
Lots of University of Illinois (aka birthplace of Netscape, Mathematica, etc) CS students passed through Volition while working through their undergrad careers.

Sad to see it go :(
Dont forget HAL. They gave a presentation for a freshmen cs course back in spring 2000 where they showed the summoner d&d clip. Sad to see they lost all of their sense of humor.